#15

*11:26 pm*

Rose woke up in the hotel room alone wondering where her mom was, so she checked her phone and had a test from her mom and Finn.

Mom- Hey Rose! Sorry I had to go to the store to get some drinks because I was dying. See you later! Love you!

Finn- Hey Posy do you want to do something later just me and you?

To Mom- Ikie and get me some ice cream ;)

To Finn- Yea sure

Rose got up and decided to take a shower and when she got our changed into black jeans, black converse, and a plain black tank top with a black cardigan.

From Finn- Maybe 30 min?
That was sent about 20 minutes ago...

To Finn- Sorry I was taking a shower. So now 10 minutes?

From Finn- Do you need time getting ready?

To Finn- Nah I'm already ready

From Finn- Okay give me 10 minutes

To Finn- kk

While waiting on him, she put mascara and Chap stick on Because she ain't being crusty.

*12:16 pm*
Finn came up to Rose's room and her mom still hasn't came back yet so they waited for her to come back. 

"Oh shoot I forgot to ask her I'm slow." Rose laughed and texted her mom.

She replies yes and that she'd take us anywhere we wanted to go.

*12: 36 pm*

Rose's mom returned and they were currently on their way to Brusters. 

"How was your guy's day?" Her mom asked.

"It was fine." 

"Mine was awesome. We filmed a fun scene this morning." Finn replied smiling.

"Shut it Finn." Rose laughed and hit his arm.

*1:02 pm*

"I'm hungry." Rose laughed.

"We literally just had ice cream." Finn laughed at her.

"They didn't fill me up obviously."

It was just Finn and Rose in the hotel room. Her mom went back out to do who knows what.

Rose looked in the little mini fridge to see what her mom got from the store.

She picked out some string cheese and sat down next to Finn again.

"Watcha want to do?" She asked him.

"Watch a movie?" He questioned.

"Which one?"

"The Goonies?" 

"Ohhhhh yes that one. Do you want any food?" She asked.

"Ice Cream?"

"Finn we just had that." She laughed and got out ice cream and two spoons.

While they were in the close beginning of the movie, Rose fell asleep cuddling with Finn and he soon fell asleep too.