#16

*9:27 am*

Rose and her mom we're on their way to the airport because they we're heading home. Finn, Gaten, Noah, and Caleb we're all there to say their goodbyes to her.

"Bye guys it was nice meeting you guys." She said to Noah, Gaten, and Caleb.

"We're going to miss you." They said and gave her a hug and said bye and walked away.

When they walked away, it was just her, her mom, and Finn.

"The last time we we're at an airport you we're the one leaving." Finn laughed.

"Yea, well I'll try to call you when I get off the plane." Rose said and hugged Finn.

"Rose honey we have to go." Her mom said tugging her shirt.

They parted and looked behind him to see the guys waiting on him.

"Bye Finn." 

"Bye Posy."

*7:27 pm*

Rose was in her room unpacking and Jade came over to help. After they unpacked, Rose's mom ordered a pizza for them and they watched Captain America: The Winter Soldier.

"So how was your visit?" Jade asked wiggling her eyebrows.

"Stop you creep." She laughed.

"It was fun." 

"JUST FUN? GIVE ME DETAILS." Jade yelled.

"Shush, we went to a coca-cola museum, but that was kind of a bad day. Umm, we went shopping and stuff, went to movies, and hung out basically."

"Fun Fun." She said taking another piece of pizza.

"Fudge I have school tomorrow." She said falling back on her bed.

"Bull crap." She said laying next to her.

"I'm jet lagged as fuck she better let me stay plus I don't feel good, I ate much."

"Go ask I'll go with you plus we need to throw this away." Jade pointed at the pizza crust in the box.

They walked down stairs and she asked her mom if she could stay at home, her mom replied yes.

"Bless." She said and walked back into her room with Jade.

I'm running out of ideas so you guys could maybe send me some suggestions of what could happen in chapters???