#31

*6:57 pm*

Rose was sitting in her living room, doing homework when she got a text from Chosen.

From Chosen- Hey, how are you?

To Chosen- Good, you?

From Chosen- I've had better days

To Chosen- What's wrong

From Chosen- This long distance this isn't working for me. I love you so much and I hate not being there to hold you and kiss you and being there on your worst days. Hopefully, we can still be friends?

Rose's heart sank before replying,

To Chosen- Yeah, of course

From Chosen- I will always love you and if you need anything come to me?

She just pushed her phone aside and tried not to cry, but she couldn't hold it in.

*Finn POV*

I was hanging out with Dane and some of my other friends when my phone started blowing up more than usual.

finnwfhrdfan76- IRIS IS WITH ANOTEHR GUY??????

castlebyers- Finn check snapchat :(

jyatt-is-real- How could she do this to our Finn :'(

As confused as I was, I went onto snap chat and saw her story. She was with another guy and it looked like they were cuddling. Next, there was a video of her lip syncing a song then the guy kissed her.

"Guy's I have to go," I said breathing heavily.

"Finn, are you okay?" Dane asked as I stood up.

I didn't answer him and just walked towards her  house.

I knocked on her door and she opened it up, and there were tears going down her face, along with me.

She looked at me before pulling me into a hug and we hugged like it was the last time I was ever going to see her.

"What happened?" I said pulling away.

"He broke up with me." She stated before pulling me back into a hug.

A few tears slid down my face as we were both heart boken.

"What happened to you?" She asked wiping a few tears away as they slid down my cheeks.

"She cheated on me." I sobbed.

"I'm sorry Finn." She pulled me back in a hug.

"Why did he break up with you?"

"The distance wasn't working for him." I wiped tears off of her face, then swaying us both side to side.

"I think I know what would make us both feel better," I stated.

"What?"

"Mac Demarco."

"You still know me so well." She laughed pulling me towards her room.

We sat on her bed and I got onto Spotify before clicking on the song My Kind of Woman.

"Want to dance?" I said standing up and putting my hand out for her to join me.

She chuckled before taking my hand. She put her arms around my neck and I put mine on her waist.

"You don't know how much I miss being with you Rose." I said smiling down at her.

"Me too." She looked up at me.

"We both deserve better don't we?" I joked.

"Yeah." She said looking into my eyes.

I couldn't help myself just to kiss her right there. Us holding each other and broken. My eyes flickered to her lips and back to her eyes and I leaned it. It happened. We stopped swaying and I pulled her closer to me and lightly pulled my hair to deepen the kiss.

As we pulled away, I leaned my forehead onto hers.

"Rose?"

"Yeah?"

"Would you be my girlfriend?"

"Of course."

Everything was finally perfect.