Chapter 5

~Anna's POV~

I paused my music, and pulled out my headphones.

"Hey." Alex waved.

"H-hi."

"So, how are you?" He asked.

Why does the Alex Gaskarth care how I am?

"Fine." I answered.

"Do those girls always make fun of you?"

"Mostly, I have just accepted it."

"Accepted what?" He asked, looking mildly concerned.

I can't just look into my idols in the eyes and say 'I'm a terrible person and deserve to die.' I mean even though that's the answer to his question, I'm not telling him that.

"Hello?" Alex waved his hand in front of my face.

"Oh yeah, sorry." I muttered.

"It's totally fine." He chuckled. "But what have you accepted?" He asked, sitting onto the floor next to me.

"That I'm a loser? I don't know-"

"Your not a loser. Your not any of those names that they call you, you're Anna. You aren't defined by what they say you are, you're whatever you decide to be. Done listen to the haters." Alex cut me off. I just kinda nodded in response. "So, can you tell me a thing or to about your self, Anna?" He put emphasis on the Anna.

"Well, I could."

"Will you?" He asked.

"I don't see why not." I paused for a moment, what am I going to tell him? I don't want to tell him everything about me. I took in a deep breathe before starting. "Well, my name is Anna Marie Jonson. I just turned 15 a month or two ago. I was born with a dirty blonde colored hair, but died it purple. My favorite colors are dark purple, pastels, black, white, and some shades of grey. I have always wanted to go to warped tour, but never had the money or a ride to get there. I'm band obsessed, I like YouTubers, and I have always thought it would be cool to be in a band or to be a YouTuber. Making a living by being myself and making people happy, that would be amazing." I smiled slightly.

~Alex's POV~

Anna, she's perfect. She's kind, caring, inspirational, wants to help people, into the same bands we like, plus so much more. There couldn't be a more perfect daughter for me, or should I say us.

"Hey, I have to go, but you seem really sweet." I smiled at her, getting up. "Bye."

"Bye." She muttered.

I walked over to the guys and told them all about Anna, from the minute I saw her to the minute she and I said goodbye.

"She seems cool." Rian said.

"I vote Anna." Jack said.

"Sweet." Was all Zack said.

"Ok, I will go tell the lady at the front desk to have her read to leave in a few days." I smiled.

I love her to pieces already. I wish we could make the adoption official right now, but we have some recording and stuff to do and I would hate to leave my daughter that I just adopted home alone for like 3 days.

I have it all planned out, the care taker can have Anna all ready to go for when we come Thursday and we can just swing by, sign the papers, and then bring her home. Perfect!

I walked up to the desk and rung the bell.

"Have you found someone you would like to adopt?" The lady asked.

"Uh, yeah. Just, the thing is, we have some things we have to do for the next few days and she won't be able to come with us. So I was wondering if you could have Anna packed and ready to leave by Thursday? Then we can just swing by, sign papers, and pick her up." I smiled.

"Anna?" She asked shocked.

"Yeah."

"Ok..." she seemed cautious.

"Is there a problem?" I asked.

"No, no. I'm just, surprised. That's all." She replied.

I just nodded.

"So you can have her packed by Thursday?" I asked.

"Sure thing." She smiled sweetly, and headed back through the door.

I turned and walked back to the guys.

"Come on, lets go." I lead them out to the car.

•••

If you enjoy the story, please vote or comment to let me know! It's my way of knowing if I should continue or not!