Chapter 7

~Alex's POV~

Once we left the adoption center, we went straight to a meeting. God, they are so boring! Why do I need to be here. I mean, I love my job and everything but it's boring to sit here for hours at a time.

I can't wait to adopt Anna, most importantly I hope she accepts. If she doesn't accept it doesn't matter what the caretaker or I say, she doesn't have to come with me.

Please let Anna say yes!

~Anna's POV~

Why does time have to go so slow? I can't wait to see the guys. I will get to see the idiots all the time, I can't wait! My vlogs on YouTube will be a lot more interesting. I won't just be sitting in an adoption center all the time. Maybe I should make a vlog today, and the day they come to get me.

I jumped off of my bed and grabbed my phone. Yes, I use my phone for vlogging right now but I also have to call Jay to see if he wants to hang out.

"Hey Anna." Jay's voice filled the speaker.

"Hey. Are you doing anything today?"

"No, not really. Why?"

"I wanted to make a vlog, and I have some important news!" I said excitedly.

"Ok, ok." Jay chuckled. "Meet at the park?"

"Yeah." I said, before hitting the red button on my screen.

I ran downstairs as fast as I could to asked Mrs. Mary if I can go to the park. I checked every room and I could find her. She never goes into the garden, she wouldn't be there would she?

I walked outside, and the cold air hit my face. It was kind of relaxing. I walked through the backyard, and into the garden. Mrs. Mary was kneeling on the ground, and it looked as if she was planting something? It's the kids who typically take care of the garden.

"Mrs. Mary?" I asked.

"Yes dear?" Mrs. Mary asked, turning around.

"Can I go to the park?"

"Sure dear, just please be back by dark."

I nodded and left towards the park.

While I was walking to the park, I took time to admire and absorb everything I saw. It's all so pretty. We all take this for granted and it's kind of sad if you think about it. All the bright colors and stuff.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I got to the park.

"Anna!" Jay yelled, waving me over from the other side of the park.

I pulled out my phone and started recording on my way towards Jay. I held my phone up and started talking.

"Hey guys. So today, is just like any other day really. I'm at the park to see Jay, tell him some news. Nothing to interesting." I stoped talking as I reached Jay.

"Hey guys." Jay smiled into the camera on my phone.

"Anyway, like I was saying." I gave Jay a playful glare. "I have some exciting news, and I want to share it with you guys!" I smiled. "I'm going," I paused trying to position the camera more towards Jay, so I can get his reaction.

"Come on just say it. You haven't even told me yet!" Jay whined.

"I know,I know." I paused grinning at Jay. "I am getting adopted-"

"That's great Anna!" Jay cheered, pulling me into a hug.

"You didn't even hear the best part yet." I laughed.

"What's the best part?"

"Just a sec I have to aim the camera towards you more." I said while fixing the position. "The best part, is who I'm being adopted by." I smiled.

"And who's that?" Jay asked, raising an eyebrow.

"All Time Low." I smiled.

Jays eyes got big.

"No." Jay whispered to himself.

I just nodded.

"Oh my god! Their your savors!" Jay flipped, causing me to drop my phone.

"Jay." I laughed.

"Your not messing with me, right?" Jay stopped, and held my shoulders.

"No, they came into the adoption center and Alex and I got to talk almost the whole time!" I cheered.

"That's great! I'm so happy for you!" Jay pulled me in for another hug.

When Jay let me go, I checked my phone for the time.

"I better get going, Mrs. Mary said to be back by dark but I don't want my dinner to be cold." I smiled.

"Understandable." Jay nodded. "See you later?"

"Definitely." I nodded.

"Promise you won't forget me?"

"Why would I forget you?" I asked.

"Getting adopted by your favorite band, your YouTube. Just everything."

"I could never forget you Jay." I pulled him in for a hug. "I love you, you know that."

"Yeah, I love you too." He paused. "In a brotherly way."

"Same to you, but I have to get going." I said, pulling away.

Jay nodded, and I turned around to start walking about to the adoption center.

•••

This chapter is dedicated to @skate_boarding as they were the only person to comment last chapter!! I think I might start dedicating chapters to people who comment + vote? ANYWAY, the next chapter should be when the band comes to pick her up!