Chapter 12

~Anna's POV~

Before I could even say anything I was pulled into a bone crushing hug and then brought into the living room.

Zack set my stuff by the front door, then soon followed in.

Jack jumped onto the couch, and patted the seat next to him, telling me to sit there. I did as told and sat next to him on the 2 person couch. Across from us was Rian and Alex, then Zack flopped next to Alex. There was an awkward silence till Rian spoke up.

"So, you must be Anna, the girl Alex won't shut up about." Rian said, trying to stifle a laugh.

"I don't know. Alex might know another person named Anna." I shrugged, causing Rian to roll his eyes.

"See! I told you she's awesome!" Alex shouted, shooting his arm toward me.

"Well, you're right about that Alex." Jack smiled.

I started blushing, and pulled my hands up to my face to try and hide it. Nobody really said anything for a few minutes, which I was grateful for. That means I didn't have to lift my head, and they didn't have to see my rosy cheeks.

"Why don't I show you to your room?" Alex asked, breaking the silence.

I pulled my head up and looked at him, nodding in agreement. Alex got up and went to the door, grabbing my bags. I tried to grab a bag but Alex wouldn't let me, he told me to just follow him.

I did as told and just followed Alex back through the living room, and up the stairs. We walked down a hallway till we got to a nice, light colored door.

Alex sent one of the bags down and opened the door, before grabbing the bag again. He walked in and sent my bags on the ground, by the bed.

"I hope it looks ok. We didn't really have time, nor did we know what you would want, so we thought we could probably go shopping soon." Alex said.

"It's fine Alex, thank you." I smiled, running up to him and hugging him.

"No problem sweetie." Alex said, rubbing his hand on my back.

"The room is so big." I smiled, pulling away from the hug.

Alex nodded in agreement.

"How about a house tour?" Alex asked, causing me to turn to him and smile.