Chapter 13

~Anna's POV~

"And this is the kitchen." Alex said, ending the house tour. "What do ya think?"

"It's nice, but I do have one question." I said.

"What's your question? I'm all ears." Alex replied.

"Where is your room?"

"Oh, follow me. I will show you my room and the guys room." He said, grabbing my arm and pulling me up the stairs.

"This is Jacks room." He said pointing to a oak door, with a sign that says 'keep out!'

"Leave it to him." I smiled, Alex laughed and nodded.

"This is Rians room." He pointed to another oak door, but this one didn't have a sign. It had a sicker with drumsticks. "Zacks." He pointed to another door, but it didn't have anything on it. Just a plain door. "And for a grand finally, are you ready to see the best room yet?"

"You're an idiot." I laughed.

"Thank you, thank you." He smiled, then walked over to a door with a microphone on it. "This is mine." He smiled a bit, patting the door.

"Cool." Was all I said, I'm awkward and I didn't know what else to say.

There was an awkward silence between us before Alex broke it.

"How about you go unpack? If you need any help, the guys and I will be in our rooms." He smiled, hitting my shoulder lightly.

Once Alex turned and left into his room, I turned and went to mine. I walked in and closed the door behind me, going straight to my smaller bag. I grabbed my speaker and plugged my phone into it then played some music. Then I went back to my small bag and grabbed my drawing stuff, and spread it out on the desk.

Once I was done with my small bag, I tossed it into the closet and went to my bigger bag. I dumped the whole bag onto my bed and sorted through it. All the stuff I was planning on putting in the closet went it one pile, things going in the bathroom in a different pile, and the stuff going in draws went in another pile. After it was all sorted, I put it in its organized spots.

I went to my phone, and turned the music off. I stuffed my phone in my pocket and headed to Alex's room. I knocked a few times before I heard a 'come in'. I opened the door and Alex was laying on the bed.

"Hey bean." He smiled.

"Bean?" I giggled, giving him a weird look.

"Yes, bean." He smiled, adding emphasis onto bean.

"Where did you even get that from?" I asked, walking over to his bed.

"The fandom." He laughed.

"What do you mean by that?" A questioned, sitting beside him on his bed.

"We always get called smol beans, I looked up what it means and-"

"It means you're cute or adorable." I cut him off.

I know what a smol bean is, I'm in the fandom. I have always called them all smol beans, but now I'm not going to call Alex a smol bean. I can't call my dad a smol bean! Only the rest of the guys.

"Oh, so you know?" He smirked.

"Yes, yes I do. Are you forgetting I was in the fandom?" I asked.

"Sort of I guess, you haven't fangirled what-so ever so I just forgot. But I do have a question."

"What is it?" I asked.

"Did you ever call us smol beans?" He grinned.

"Maybe..." I mumbled, trying to hide my face so he couldn't see me blushing.

"Oooooo, you did! Who did you call a smol bean?" He asked, starting to bounce on the bed a little bit.

"Are you going to be the fangirl now?" I giggled.

"What? No." He said, slightly pushing my shoulder. "But who did you call a bean?" He asked again, obviously not planning on giving up.

"All of you, ok? You happy?" I asked, slightly giggling.

"Ok, ok." He nodded. "Who was your favorite?" He smiled.

"You know what, I'm getting kinda tired. Maybe I will go take a nap." I said, standing up.

"No, no, no. Not so fast." Alex stood up and grabbed my wrist, causing me to flinch a little but not to much. "Who was your favorite?"

"I would rather not answer that.." I said.

"Was it me?" He asked.

"I don't know, was it?"

"Stoopppp." Alex whined.

"I'm not telling you, because I don't want the person to know." I said, poking his nose.

"It was probably me." He grinned.

"Said who?" I grinned, knowing he would second guess himself.

"Wait, I don't know. Can you just tell me? Give me a hint?" He asked.

I shook my head no.

"Please? I won't tell them." He whined.

"Hmm. Promise you won't tell?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Ok." I got closer to him so I could whisper it.