Confusion

Quartz's POV

The chilling nightly wind blew by me in a flash as my mother and father rushed through the Night, "Mom Dad, where are we going?". As confused as I was I still felt safe being carried by my Father , who was holding me so tight you would have that his life depended on it.

"Hurry honey, Hurry!" My mother's usually angelic voice sounded cold and desperate. "What's happening?", I asked again now engulfed in a state of confusion." Quiet Quartz!", My father's stern voice ordered me, grasping me even tighter.

We finally reached what seemed to be our destination. It was an old rundown warehouse . A group of masked men slowly emerged from the darkness.The masks they were wearing resembled grimm . "Do you have the boy?"

What boy? I thought to myself.

The masked man's monotone voice frightened me. "Yes right here" answered my Father. In a flash, I came to the realization that I was the boy. "Now where is our Lian?", My mother asked in a hasty voice. Another masked man came up to my parents with a brief case, opening it up to reveal Hundreds of Lian. My parents faces lit up, "Beautiful" my mother seemed mesmerized by the case, as did my Father "It sure is Honey."

Without a moment's notice my parents mesmorization was interupted "now the boy" the masked man barked , What?!?! ..Was he talking about me? My parents looked at each other...Then back at me. "Go ahead,Take him". The masked man snatched me from my father's arms so fast I could barley see what happened, then squeezed me in a violent embrace. "MOMMY, DADDY HELP!!", I screamed until my lungs nearly gave out....but it was no use.

Why do they want me, why are my parents just standing there

They turned around , hand in hand, with the case, and walked off into the distance. "Mommy!!!!", I managed to scream again. "Shut up, brat" the masked man told me. I struggled to get free but my struggling amounted to nothing as the men took me and loaded me on to a plane, the masked all boarded and walked me to the back room where there were lots of boxes (maybe a cockpit). After a moment of hesitation, The men threw me down with a thud "get comfy kid, you'll be here for a while.", And with that.... Everything went black.