Prologue

Disclaimer: I don't own Kingdom Hearts or Final Fantasy (yet). I only own my OC's and plot. Thank you for reading <3

Special thanks to Whyareall for reviewing this and giving me support ^-^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prologue: Welcome Back, [Name]

"[Name], get out of there, you worthless piece of shit!!"

 You shuddered and clutched your knees to your chest as you heard your father's booming voice and the sound of his fist knocking against your bedroom door. 

He was drunk again. 

Though it was nothing new to you, it wasn't exactly something you could get used to. You were surprised he hadn't been arrested yet for what he did to you four years ago. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

//flashback to four years ago when you were twelve//

"Thanks for the ride home Mrs. Strife!" You waved to your best friends' mom after you were out of their car. 

Mrs. Strife and her boys Roxas and Ventus waved back. "No problem sweetie! See you tomorrow!

"Bye!" You watched as they drove away, then turned to face your front door. You were rummaging through your backpack for your house keys when a voice behind you made you jump. 

"You're late." 

You whirled around to see your father Luxord standing behind you with his arms folded across his chest and a scowl on his rugged face. A light crimson color dusted across his cheeks told you that he was more than a little tipsy. 

"F-father..." You stuttered. "I'm sorry! W-we got stuck in traffic on the way here, and-!"

Your voice got stuck in your throat as a hand was clamped around your neck. You clawed at the fingers, struggling to breathe. 

"You know it's no use to fight back, [Name]," Luxord seethed. 

His eyes darted around warily as he realized you both were still outside; in plain view of the public. He grimaced before unlocking the door, his left hand still gripping your throat. 

He shoved the door open, throwing you to the ground. You gasped as pain flooded your senses and oxygen reached your lungs yet again. You coughed and tried to inhale as much as you could until you saw Luxord standing directly above you and your heart stopped. 

He was undressing. 

"Let's see what happens to bad little girls, hm?" He saw that you were frozen in place and growled, kicking your head so hard that you felt your brain rattle and your vision went black. 

You tried to scream but couldn't find the energy to do so. The last thing you heard before you were completely unconscious was Luxord sadly muttering,

"Well that's no fun."

You woke up after what seemed like an eternity. Well, at least you thought you woke up. You could flex your fingers and feel the cool air flowing in and out of your nose and mouth. You could hear the bed that you were on creak as you shifted your weight around. You could feel the throbbing pain in the back of your head where your father had kicked you. 

But you couldn't see anything. 

"Hi, [Name]," a sweet and gentle voice said. "I'm Doctor Gainsborough, and I'm just going to ask you how you are feeling."

You started shaking in fear. Were you going mad? What was going on? So you asked her the first thing that came to mind. 

"Are you real?"