Author's Note

Author's Note:

Thank you to everyone who read this story! I hope that you enjoyed it.

I know that I enjoyed the conversations that I had with readers. It was my third book, and I learned a lot while writing it.

Despite not having a clear idea of where this story was going, I think it turned out remarkably well for something that I wrote 'on the fly'. It is truly a unique story.

Thank you to those who showed their appreciation via the voting system. It is greatly appreciated, and I do glance at each and every vote and silently thank that person. It is a silent encouragement that gives me a reason to keep writing.

And a huge thank you to those who helped me edit this story really appreciated all of the work and effort you put into it. There are too many to name them all, but I do want to give special thanks to @JaneTheFirefox (now FireAlwaysReturns), DiamondWillowTree, and Medley_Lover who put in many hours of work while helping me edit.

For those who want more, the sequel has been started and is called 'A New Beginning'. It can be found on my profile.

@DiamondWillowTree has been kind enough to start an Amino channel for UWOC fans: aminoapps.com/c/uwoc/home/

Some statistics on the story:
This was my third book.

Writing Time: 3 months (fully written before being posted)

First chapter was posted on November 26, 2016.

Completed: Dec. 21, 2016. (this story was mostly written before I started posting)

Minor edit: Jan. 2, 2018.

Major edit: June 9, 2018.
~111,000 words (Roughly 209 pages in a word document – single spaced)

All in all, a huge thank you to everyone and have an awesome day!

Fanfiction & Spinoffs:

I've had a few inquiries, and yes, people may write fanfictions and spinoffs as long as proper credit is given. Please list my story title and username in either your summary and/or Chapter one.
Example: My story was inspired by 'Upon Wings Of Change', which was written by @CrystalScherer.

If you want, when you post it, let me know and I can add it to my reading list which is dedicated to such spinoffs.

Please note that I do not accept offers to translate my story as I may need those language rights if I ever publish it.

Feel free to check out my other books! You can click on my profile picture or use this link: www.wattpad.com/user/CrystalScherer

For a list of my upcoming stories or what I'm working on, please check out my 'What's Up?' book.