Halloween

Colleen

     I woke up the next morning at around 8:00. It was Halloween, and knowing Chloe had never celebrated Halloween, I wanted to make it special. She picked out her costume the other day. She wanted to be Harry Potter. Odd choice for a three year old, but she looked absolutely adorable in it. We had made plans to go trick-or-treating with Chris, Jess, and the kids. Chloe was so excited.

Chloe

     My first time celebrating Halloween was today. Momma let me go as Harry Potter and I was so excited to go trick-or-treating with Bailey, Jacob, and Parker. I had only met them once before and they were really nice.
Josh

     I talked to my lawyers for a couple hours and then headed to the gym to get my mind off things. It was Halloween and I had planned to spend it with my little family, but that's over now. But I'm fighting hard for Chloe. I love that little girl.

Colleen

     I talked to my lawyers. They think I have a decent shot since she's been with me since the divorce. But they think Josh could bring up the fact that a little kid doesn't need to be touring and on the road all the time. I'm so stressed out. This is too much. I love Chloe with all my heart and if I lost her, I don't know what I'd do with myself.

Chloe

     When Uncle Chris and his family showed up at our house, they came in for a little while and Bailey, Jacob, Parker, and I went to the play room to play with all kinds of Legos that were stock piled in there. They are so nice. I love them.
     Before long, though, we were ringing doorbells, saying "Trick or treat!" to complete strangers, and getting a whole bunch of candy. I really don't understand Halloween.