Servant

"See no one's here" He said getting infront of her. She looked like a teenage girl. She huffed then turned. The giant looked back then saw me at the pillow and smiled.

I stayed there for a while my stomach growled as I heard the giants talk. Finally the sister leaves and the giant came in. I looked up coming towards him.He saw me and picked me up. "I'm sorry about that my sister likes to visit." I nodded.

He put me on the table a giant plate next to me. It had giant bacon and eggs. The giant ripped of the pieces putting them on a napkin next to me then sat. He stared eatting and I ate the eggs nervous to try the bacon. I finshed the looked at the bacon. I looked up at him ate he chewed his food then drank his orange juice."Excuse me"I said and he looked down wiping his face with anouther napkin. "What's in the bacon?" I asked scared he say human. "Just pork why are you a vegetarian?" He asked."No just curious if you giants change the recipes."He smricked."You think I added one of your small friends from the villiage?" He asked.

"There not my friends" I said crossing my arms. He looked suprised, "What's the matter?" He asked. "Nothing" I said. "Doesnt sound like nothing did those humans do something to you?"He asked looking alittle mad."No it's nothing." I said bitting into my bacon.

He finshed and put the dishes away."So what will I be doing here?" I asked."Well you won't be getting your suprise for a few days but I would like to make you my servet."He smiled looking back. "What? Your servent?" I said in a smart tone making his smile go away. "You don't like that?" He asked."Well no I'm nobody's servet."I said annoyed.

He looked down looking mad."Ok fine than I can take you back and leave you in that little bit of villiage you have left."He said making lower my arms as he turns back washing the dishes."Fine" I said. I looked up as he washed dishes."What would I do?" I asked. He stopped and looked back."Nothing major just alittle dusting and help me cook dinner."He said then looked back."How long?" I asked.

"A few days three at the most." He smiled. I looked down,I heard him come to me and looked up to see him dry his hands."Alright then let's go servent."