Date night

"Excuse me?" She said putting an hand to her ear. "I'm having a date are you happy?" "Yes!" She screamed jumping off the couch then ran and hugged him. I saw him red with embarrassment. I giggled and I saw his face. "Why didn't you tell me?" She smiled letting go holding her hands. "Because I knew you be in my business." He snapped but she still smiled wide."Oh my gosh is it the black hair girl?" She asked. "Yes so if you could just go-"

"No please just let me meet her please big bro." she begged. "No your going to go home or I won't tell you about how the date goes." He smiled. She put her hands on her head. "Darn you fine but be ready for me tommorw to hear everything." He laughed. "Alright but go and hurry before she comes." He said pointing to the hall. She hugged him again then ran and he looked towards the couch and saw me wave and smiled following his sister to be sure she leaves.

He came back smiling. "Sorry I made sure the door was locked this time." He gave me the thimble. "I'm sorry about that date comment I just had to get her out of here."He sniled."Well it is isnt it?" I asked. "What?" He asked confused. "A date" I smiled. He smiled and lifted me up "Sure" He kissed my cheek again."When will I offically meet your sister?" I asked then drank my drink."Oh you'll know once your suprise gets here."He said then sat setting me on his shoulder. I felt him lay back on the couch and I leaded back on the couch feeling sleepy. I slowly fell asleep on his shoulder.

The next morning I was on the kitchen table but I was on something hard. I looked down on a plate. "Huh?" I said looking for the giant. I felt the stomps as he came to me. "Oh there you are-" I was stopped by him licking his lips. I backed up but was stopped by being surrounded by vetables like a turkey. I looked up to see his hand lower grabbing me in his fist."Let me go!" I cryed. He smiled evily rasing me above his mouth. "No! Dont eat me!" He lowered me as I saw only blackness.

"Servet!Servet!" The giant said shaking me. I opened my eyes to see him look down at me worried I screamed backing up. "Don't eat me please!" I cried. "Servet it's ok it was just a bad dream." I looked at around and saw I was in the living room and saw the movie paused. I felt tears go down my face scared then looked back. "It's ok everything is ok" He smiled wiping my tears with his finger and I held his thumb. He looked down worried as I shut my eyes holding tight."It ok I'm not going to eat you." He said worried. "It was just a dream" He repeated. I nodded holding him eyes closed.