Giants and Humans

"You hate humans?" I asked scared. "Yes I hate those pests." He said then ate some more. "Why?" I asked. "When you've had a childhood like mine being rejected by humans you dont think fawnly of them." "but you cant hate them." "Why not of all people I expect you to understand how cruel humans can be."He said setting his fork down."But not all of them." I said pointing to myself. "I know that but for those who are not I dislike." He said lifting me to his face.

"And I don't want you trying to make me feel bad about it ethier you got that servent?" He asked with a mad look and I looked down nodding. "Good now finsh it's almost time for bed."He said setting me down. I got off and finshed sad.We got to the bedrooom and he set me on the pillow as he undressed. I looked down sad feeling I made him mad. He sighed and sat in bed next to me."I'm sorry if I upset you master." I said moving back my hair.

"No no you didn't upset me I just get annoyed by humans."He said looking away. "Have you ever eaten humans?" I asked. He shook his head. "No never I don't like to eat them." "Really?" I asked. "Yes why?" He asked "Well I heard you tricked a dentist into your mouth and ate him."

He laughed."Who on earth told you that?" He asked. "Just a villager." "No I don't want to do that." He smiled then pet my head. I smiled then layed down and he got up going to the closet. I watched him change slowly falling asleep.I had a dream that I was in the villiage and people were making fun of me but they started to get smaller and smaller. The villiage was like a toy town as I smiled down as they ran away.

I heard the giant making me wake up. I looked to see I was still small making me sad. I looked to see him gone. "Master?" I asked. I saw the door crack open hearing him in the hall. I slid down then I crawled down the blankets to the floor then ran to go looking around heading out the door to see the giant holding something.

I ran up then heard the man's voice. "Let me go!" The man yelled as the giant held him in his fist.I saw the giant was angry angry enough to crush him!