Hatred or Love?

"Master!" I screamed running to his feet. He looked down to see me."Servet go back to bed this doesn't concern you." He said then look back at the man in his fist. "Please sir let him go!" I begged. "Why should I?" He asked lifting me by the back of my shirt looking mad."Because he's my friend please sir I promise he wont come back." I begged.

"I believe you but I dont trust he will do it." He said tightening his grip making the man scream. "Please sir please." I begged not wanting the giant to hurt him."Is it true will you not come back?" He asked the man narrowing his eyes at him."Yes! I promise just let me go!" He begged. The giant set me down on the table then I saw him leave with the man.I thanked god then waited. After 30 minutes he came back looking at me annoyed. "Where did you go?" I asked."I took him far enough that he can't come back." He said then opened the fridge.

I watched him pull out an orange and lean back against the counter unpelling it. He gave me a giant slice and ate his slices mad."If your gonna punish me I understand." I said looking down at my slice. "I'm not gonna punish you I would never punish you." He said."Really?" I asked. "Yes really" He said pulling up a chair and sat infront of me smiling putting a finger on my cheek.

I held it then he lifted me up. "I had a crazy dream last night" I smiled."Really what was it?" "Well I was being picked on but I started to turn into a giant and they were so small like dolls." "Really?" He asked smiling."Yea crazy dream isnt it?" I asked."Yea pretty crazy" he said then slowly moved me towards him. I got scared getting close to his lips and looked away but he only kissed my cheek. I blushed as he moved me back smiling.

I held my cheek red as he blushed alittle himself."Did you like being a giant?"He asked an eyebrow raised. I smiled and nodded. "Yea it was cool to see." I smiled. "See what?" He asked. "See the people as small as ants but you know it was just a dream." I said."Yes it is fun to be a giant." He smiled.

He lifted me up."How about we go watch a movie in the living room." "Sure" I smiled and we left to the living room.As we watched the movie I sat on the pillow next to the giant. I looked up every once in a while and he do the same. Once we both did it at once we looked in each others eyes. I blushed looking away smiling. I felt him move closer slowly making me blush. As we watched the movie we suddenly heard the door open and heard someone walking towards us!