A Happy Ending

The next morning I moaned my stomach felt like something was under it.I tryed to roll over but I fell and hit the ground fast. "Ow!" I screamed then opened my eyes but saw the mirror didn't look as far.I looked over and so did the bed. I reached an arm up and I reached the bed not even having to reach all the way. I looked on the floor and saw a tiny blanket on the floor. I picked it up then realized it was the toy bed blankets!

I gasped and got up to see the bed was small like a doll and I smiled covering my mouth. I looked to see the room looked normal size not gigantic. I looked not seeing the giant in bed. "Darn it." I said then looked to see my clothes were ripped from growing. I searched the closet finding the giant's robe then put it on. It almost fit but it was only big because it was men's size. I turned seeing the bed and how it looked normal size. I jumped on the bed laughing then heard the door knock. I knew it was the sister.

I ran out to see the kitchen table looked so small making me smile. I ran to the door and opened it to see her,She looked suprised.I smiled "Are you the giant's sister?" I asked."Uh yea sure-" She was interupted by me hugging her tight. I let go seeing she was alittle shorter then me. "I wanted to meet you for so long your so pretty." I smiled. "Are you my brother's girlfriend?" She asked excited "Yes!" I screamed and we both screamed with excitement. " "Your so pretty!" She said. "Thank you" I smiled. "Hey sis is that you?!" The giant asked. "Yes!" She screamed and we giggled.

"Hold on I need to get her!" He called. "Bu-"She said but I shhed her. "Don't tell him." I giggled "Servant! Servant!" He screamed and I got excited and hid behind the giantess. He ran in the room. "Have you seen a human girl!?" He asked worried making me giggle."No I haven't seen a human girl." "Well it's urgent we have to find her before she gets hurt." "Why do you care about a human when you have a giantess girlfriend?" She smirked."Darn it she's not a giantess she's human! A sweet human who I care very deeply about and don't appreciate you judging her for only that of her size!" "Oh really then who's this?" She asked and I put my hands on the giantess' shoulders peeking behind her head with a cute smile.

He stood in shock as he saw me walk from behind his sister."I got to meet your sister." I smiled. He ran up and grabbed me pulling me away. I was in shock as he just stared. I put my hands on his cheek."Look i'm big enough to touch your cheeks."I said tears going down my eyes. He smiled big and hugged me. I looked at him then leaded up and kissed him.

I hugged him then looked at him smiling. "I guess this is my big suprise huh?" I asked."Well no actually it's been changed I realized that last night."He got down one knee making me and his sister gasps."Last night when we fought I realized how much you meant to me you were shy but sweet you showed you did care about me and I never felt this way about anyone else before and I should return the favor."I felt tears go down my face. "Will you marry me?" He asked. I nodded then hugged him. "Yes!" I smiled hugging him tight never wanting to let go.