Dinner

I was bored all day dusting it didnt even really help. All the giant did was read his book making me annoyed.

Later at dinner the giant and I made lasagna. I made the sauce in a small pot with giants books keeping me high enough. I got the huge spoon trying to stir but I only had it slip from my hands and fell forward. The giant caught me before I landed in the sauce.

He chuckled down."Careful don't need you as an extra ingredient." He laughed making me smile alittle. He set me on the books then stirred it himself.After being cooked he took it out then place it on the stove. After it cooled we ate. It was delious I never had lasagna before. I saw by the giant's face he loved it too. After on giant piece I was full and the giant ate five differnt slices and he was full and happy rubbing his stomach.I smiled up at him. "I enjoyed the meal sir." I smiled up at him and he looked down smiling.

"Yes I appreciated you helping me prepare the meal."He said then saw the time."Well it's still alittle early would you care for dessert?"He asked. "Sure" I smiled. He got up and I saw him pull out pie. I was actually was alittle excited to get my suprise maybe I really would like it.

Later that night I had anouther nightmare about the people making fun of me.I held my head sobbing wanting them to go away. I was suddenly shaken awake then looked up to see the giant."Are you alright?" He asked. I sobbed shaking my head. I cryed in my hands then felt the giant lift me up and walk us to his bed and he sat turning on a light from his lamp.

"What's wrong did something upset you?" He asked worryed. "Yes those awful people at the villiage who disappove of me because I'm poor!" I screamed then cryed again. Sobbed for a while until I felt the giant pet my head making me look up. "You know I would never let any thing like happen to you right?" He asked worried. I nodded and he wiped my tears with a finger then I held it. He gave a suprised face but I held tight needing to hold someone."Servet?" He said making me look up. "Would you like to sleep with me?" He asked then looked down. "Why?" I asked."Just in case you know you have anouther bad dream and we can just talk if you need to." He said rubbing the back of his neck. I smiled. "I love to." I smiled and he smiled back. He had me lay on the giant pillow and covered my body with his hand keeping me warm we feel asleep and I smiled holding his thumb.