Childern's toy

It was a giant infant was about a year old crawling towards me. I backed up scared. The infant was fast as it grabbed me. I screamed wiggling out of his grasps then ran off. The infant followed laughing. I looked for a place to hide. I saw my house that the giant dropped and I ran inside it as it was on the side. I sat and heard the infant get closer. I stayed quiet as I heard it's giant hands hit the ground. I shook scared hoping he just walk away or play with something else.

I felt the house get lifted up and screamed as the infant shook it up and down. I fell out of the window and looked up to see the infant smiling shaking it but crushed it in his hands and it fell. I ran out of the way towards the woods. I felt the infant grab me and I screamed. He smiled shaking me up and down. I used all my strength to get him to let go the fell on the ground. I looked up and he looked at his hands then saw me. I screamed then ran but away towards the villiage but the infant got my leg making me fall. I looked back to see the infant laugh pulling to him. "No!" I screamed being dragged helplessly as the infant laughed.

The infant grabbed me pulling me to him. He smiled then opened him mouth moving me closer. I screamed but stopped by the Infant letting go. I fell and looked up smiling. "Wow there little one I can't let you do that." I heard a familer voice say. The Infant was lifted up by the giant as he smiled at the infant. I smiled up and he lowered his hand lifting my up and rasied me to his face.

"Are you alright?" He asked worried. I nodded smiling tears in my eyes. "Good" He smiled happy.He kissed my cheek then put me in his pocket. I looked up as the he rasied the infant smiling. "Hello little one what are you doing out here by yourself." He smiled and the infant laughed. He checked the back of the infant's oncey on the back. "Aww there it is" He said seeing the infant's parent's name. "Come lets got you home before your parents get worried" He held the infant and he smiled the whole way there.

He would tickle the infant and smile at him like it was his own child. He got to the house only a small walk for him but miles for a human. He knocked on the door and I hid in case the parents didn't want to see me. A giantess with glasses and sort hair opened and gasped."Oh my baby!" She smiled grabbing him and held him.

I smiled and the giant did too. "I'm so sorry we were having a picnic and he just wondered off,Where was he?" She asked scared holding the infant."Not far just a few feet away just crawling around but he's was just fine."He said with a calming smile but I knew I was almost that infant's lunch. I thought sitting in the giants pocket arms crossed.