~•~PART ONE~•~

He walks towards me

He walks towards me. One foot after the other. His figure looming above me, growing with every step. Eyes always locked on me.

His stare scares me. It is familiar. I shiver, but I am not cold.

Could those big, dark, green eyes be eyes belonging to a past that haunts me? Where they strive never to be forgotten? Breathing heartache and heartbreak. Weakening me because they are a hurricane. Creating carnage and causing havoc, leaving behind only broken pieces.

Stride after stride, his pace never falters. Until he is right beside me. But he continues on, a trail of destruction following him.

Far too similar to the path he led before.

hey!

sorry for taking far too long to get back to you chiccas! but i'm back and my life look to be back on track! the fact that i'm posting this is great because it truly does mean that everything is looking up - before i wouldn't of had the time or energy to write, so i'm dead happy to be back!! i'm motivated and ready to kick some ass!

i really hope you chiccas enjoy the newly edited ca! i'll try my hardest to post chapter one later today and then from then on in you'll get a new chapter every friday just like before!!

also!! wow, 100k??? are you guys joking? you are phenomenal, and i love you all! i seriously can't thankyou enough!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhh... *screams till next door neighbour starts banging on my door... 'whoops sorry!' proceeds to whisper scream!* but seriously guys, you're the best!

____
qotc: opinions on curse words?

____
i'll pick a comment of the chapter from chapter two onwards and tag the winner, so go get commenting and show meh some luoveee!! (; but no selecting a winner is just a small way to say 'thanks chiccas, you rock!'.

___
quite the long note but you'll be glad to know it's over!! and my next chapter notes should be no where near as long!

xoxo,

jessie.