Aphenphosmphobia

Aphenphosmphobia ~ Fear of Intimacy

The man was eager, to say the least. He immediately began kissing Darcy once they got outside. She rolled her eyes at his ignorance.

She had a pocket knife in hand, ready. Before she had a chance to kill him, he was ripped off of her and slammed against the wall.

She stared as Crane beat the mans head against the wall over and over again until he was beyond dead.

He then turned to her, taking deep breaths.

"You're defiantly persistent," she said, crossing her arms and leaning against the brick wall. "What do you want, Jonathan?"

He grabbed her by the throat and pinned her against the wall in a second. Instinctively, her hands went to grasp his. Her face remained emotionless.

"Jonathan isn't here right now," he grinned, menacingly. "I'm Scarecrow, sweet cheeks."

She scanned his demeanor and assessed him. He was not the Crane she knew.

Without warning she burst into a hysterical fit of laughter.

His smile fell and he growled. "What's so funny?"

"You're a therapist. You handle the mentally ill, but you can't even handle your own diagnosis. Multiple Personality Disorder. This is gold!"

He pulled her forward and rammed her against the opposite wall.

"Johnny and I like you. You are just like us...well, more me than him."

"Please," she laughed. "I'm much smarter and prettier than you."

"What do you fear?" he finally asked after a long pause. "Don't play coy. I know you fear something, everyone does."

"Even if I had a fear, what makes you think I'd tell you?"

Again he kissed her. This time more aggressively, more dominating.

This time she didn't pull away.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him towards her.

They stayed like that until they had to pull apart to breathe.

She grinned, mischievously and grabbed his tie, pulling him behind her.

The darkness swallowed them.