Gynophobia

Gynophobia~ The Extreme Or Irrational Fear Of Women Or Of The Female.

"What's taking them so long?" Two face asked, throwing a card onto the pile. The four females had gotten back from shopping for dresses. Riddler squinted at his cards and shrugged.

"The greatest riddle that is women!"

"Wow," Deadshot breathed. All the male rogues turned to the hallway where the four stunning beauties waltzed down.

Cat had on a skin-tight black dress that showed her cleavage. She also had black heels and her hair was straightened.

Ivy had on a green dress that was long in the back and short in the front with sandals. Vines entwined in her red hair.

Harley had on a golden dress with watches on her arm. Her hair was down.

Darcy had on a spaghetti strapped, knee-length blood red dress with same color heels. Her hair fell in ringlets over her shoulder.

All their jaws fell open, especially Riddlers.

"You ladies have fun," Deadshot wolf whistled. "But not too much."

Harley grinned at him as they all walked to the door and left.

They all piled into a car and drove to the town. They walked out and into a club.

Harley bought the first round of drinks and the girls sat at the table.

Men looked them up and down, wolf whistling.

Darcy's eyes scanned the crowd before meeting the gaze of a certain bright blue eyed professor.

She stood from the table and walked to the dance floor. She began dancing around and swaying her hips to the music.

Cranes eyes darted up and down her figure before returning to her gaze.

He stood from his stood as a man approached Darcy. Crane quickly walked up and shoved him out of the way.

She grinned and spun in a circle. "Jealous?"

He grabbed her face in his hands and brought her lips to his, closing the gap between them.

It felt like a wildfire consumed him and all she did was grin and slowly back away. Cat swooped by and the two of them were lost in the crowd.

Crane looked around frantically. He scanned faces in the crowd, but couldn't find her. Then he saw her. She winked at him while leading a man out of the door to the back alleyway.

He felt anger engulf him. A jealously he had never felt before.

Come on, Johnny. I can get her. I'll make her fear and love us. Just let me out.

Crane inhaled deeply and removed his glasses. He stuffed his hands in his pockets.

His logic was failing him. He tried examining the situation but found no other effective ways.

He needed her. He needed her like he'd never needed anyone before.

He gave in.

"Fine....you handle the situation."