Anthropophobia

Anthropophobia ~ Fear of People

Darcy sat in a chair in the free time room, reading 'A Tale of Two Cities.'

Two Face and Killer Croc were playing cards, while Victor Zsasz and Deadshot were placing bets.

Riddler sat beside her reading another book when Harley skipped over.

"Mr. J's comin' tonight!" she whisper squealed in excitement.

Darcy pulled off her glasses while Riddler leaned forward in interest.

"What do you need us to do?"

"Darcy, we need your acting skills. Riddler. We need your cane." Darcy and Riddler smirked at each other.

"So here's the plan..." Harley grinned.
><><><><><><><><><><><><
"HELP!" Darcy screamed at the top of her lungs. She was surprised when Crane appeared, accompanied by two guards.

"What's going on?" Crane hissed.

"I'm bleeding! I've been shot!"

"Open the cell!" Crane barked. The guard fiddled with the keys but quickly got it open.

Riddler came up behind the guards and knocked them out with his question mark cane.

Crane spun around and the two of them exchanged knowing glares. Riddler's was smug and triumphant while Crane's was angry and frustrated.

He turned back to Darcy but her fist quickly connected with his face and he fell back unconscious.

"Who's the guinea pig now, asshole?"

She bound and gagged him and then the two of them walked off to the security room. They knocked out the guards and began pressing the buttons that unlocked all the cells. Darcy put the microphone on and spun in the chair.

"Hello, Arkham Asylum! I will be your host for this evening. Now please keep all hands and arms inside the vehicle, because here...we...GO!"

There was a loud boom and one of the walls exploded. Jokers men in clown masks poured in. Harley squealed and threw her arms around him.

"Puddin!"

He hugged her back and licked his scars. "Let's go home."

Darcy and Riddler left the room and followed behind the Clown Prince of Crime and his princess.

Their van was outside, where all the rogues had piled into.

Darcy hopped in the drivers seat and pulled on her seatbelt, grinning.

She slammed her foot on the gas and the car lurched back, going full speed down the road. She swerved in between car and in and out of lanes.

Riddler flipped on the radio and grinned as AC/DC came on.

Harley pulled back the top window and stuck her head out it, screaming in freedom.

Darcy grinned up at her. "Batsy!" Harley called. Joker grabbed his bazooka and stood up, his top half sticking out the roof. He placed the bazooka on his shoulder and aimed it at the batplane. He let fire and it hit its target.

Joker laughed, crazily at the explosion and the car made a sharp turn, went ten minutes longer, then arrived at an abandoned warehouse.

All the criminals jumped out of the van and walked inside, each of them claimed a room.

Darcy's room was beside Riddler's and across from Killer Croc's.

She smiled at the crimson red sheets and black curtains. She knew she needed some decorations for it and some new outfits.

She waltzed out and down to Ivy's room, where Catwoman and Harley sat on her bed.

She leaned against the door frame with a mischievous grin.

"Who's up for shopping and then a night out on the town?"