Prologue

Zlatina Petrova smiled thankful to the older woman on the stage before she made her way over to it herself and waved at the people in front of her

Zlatina Petrova smiled thankful to the older woman on the stage before she made her way over to it herself and waved at the people in front of her. They all cheered happily, even though Zlatina already knew she'd win the contest. "Blagodarya!", the brunette said in her mother tongue while a beautiful pink crown was placed on her dark, long hair. The girl was a real beauty and now she won another price for it. Slowly she walked away, still waving at the crowd that watched every of step of hers. Zlatina actually started to enjoy her life as town's beauty queen.

It was already dark outside when the girl made her way over to her car, her gaze on the white high heels she wore, because she didn't want to ruin them. Her car windows showed her her own reflection, leading the brunette to smile. She wore a black slinky dress which suited her perfectly while her natural curls fell down her shoulders. Nearly everyone in her family used to have the same hair structure and Zlatina liked it. Her family was one of the reasons why she was in Sofia, Bulgaria right now although they were the reason she left it long ago. Quickly the girl got into her car to drive away, not in the mood for the parties which usually followed after her successes. Before the Petrova started the car, she checked her phone that showed her an unread message from an old friend.

He has your sister -D

Immediately Zlatina's brown eyes widened as she realised who her friend was taking about. The last time the girl saw her sister was at least 50 years ago since Katerina used to leave the towns she ran into pretty quickly while Zlatina always got dragged back to Bulgaria. Her sister was never caught by their worst enemy, not once in her centuries of life as a vampire. With the crown on her head, the brunette drove off, trying to reach the next airport as soon as possible. It was time to kick the immortal ass of Klaus Mikaelson.