5

Zlatina wore white joggers and a white cropped top when she walked into the Grill to follow after Damon who fed his blood to Elena so that she would come back as a vampire after the ritual

Zlatina wore white joggers and a white cropped top when she walked into the Grill to follow after Damon who fed his blood to Elena so that she would come back as a vampire after the ritual. She smirked satisfied as everybody looked at her but sat down next to the Salvatore. "I'll have the same", she ordered to the bartender who smiled charming at her. "It is for free", he flirted winking, leading the brunette to chuckle in her best fake and cute way. "I forgot how good you were at this", the dark haired vampire spoke up, taking a sip from his drink. The Bulgarian gave him a side look just as Alaric joined the two. "Alaric", he introduced himself to the brunette and put out his hand for her to shake which she took with a sweet smile on her pink lips. "Zlatina", she replied, showing her accent.

"Don't fall for her. I screwed up", Damon interrupted the two so the brunette rolled her eyes. "I'm just being friendly", she lied with a serious expression, making the Salvatore press his eyes together. "Yeah you did", the teacher answered to his friend, earning am agreeing nod from the woman between the two.

"Gentlemen, love, why so glum? ", a new voice spoke up. At least it was new for Damon and Alaric. Zlatina on the other side felt a mix of love, hate, sadness, happiness and anger right now. Her breath was taken from her and a big pain grew inside her chest while she felt as if everyone could hear her dead heart beating. She shivered and got goosebumps but acted like nothing happened. Without facing the man, she took a sip from her drink while Damon groaned. "Klaus I presume", he guessed, meanwhile the Bulgarian focused to not spill her drink all over the floor. Finally she decided to look up only to meet his blue eyes where she once got lost in and still didn't find out. She admired his soft dirty blonde hair, the pink, kissable lips and also the devilish smirk on them. "In the flesh", he replied with his beautiful accent, that reminded her too well of their past.

"Thanks for the loaner, mate", Klaus said to Alaric and removed his eyes from Zlatina who just realised that she stopped breathing until then. "Any reason you stopped by to say hi, love?", she asked sweetly, blinking many times at the man that sent her an amused look because she pronounced the world love in a sarcastic and annoyed way. Both of them were trapped in their past when he called her that. The dirty blonde let his eyes wander up her perfect body to her beautiful face with its kissable lips and the cute nose. He admired her long and curly hair and also her strong accent.

"I'm told that your friend and his brother fancy my doppelganger. Just thought I'd remind you not to try anything you'll regret", Klaus explained, facing Damon and making Zlatina laugh slightly. "This advice couldn't come any earlier, old man?", she teased the old vampire that rolled his eyes playfully.

The Bulgarian raised an eyebrow before she focused on her drink. "I'm supposing you don't want to ruin my ritual a second time?" The brunette shrugged amused. "You have the eternity to find out."

"I don't suppose I could talk you into a postponement by any chance, huh?", the Salvatore tried. "You're kidding. He's kidding, right?", Klaus asked Zlatina who raised an eyebrow. "As much as I were when I said I liked sporty spice better than baby spice", she replied, making Alaric grin at her.

"I mean come on, what's one month in the grand scheme of things?", Damon asked. The oldest vampire's eyes darkened. "Let me be clear. I have my vampire. I have my werewolf. I have everything I need. The ritual will happen tonight. So if you want to live to see tomorrow, don't screw it up." Threatening the dirty blonde starred at the dark haired vampire before he turned to leave.

He stopped his walk to face Zlatina, who glared at the man. "And love, don't get yourself into this", he told her smirking, so she answered with the sweetest smile. "Will you let Katerina go then?" The blue eyed's smirk widened. "You're lucky I didn't kill her yet."

"Look who's dumb enough to come back", Katherine said when the door to the apartment opened and Alaric stood in the doorframe

"Look who's dumb enough to come back", Katherine said when the door to the apartment opened and Alaric stood in the doorframe. "Well somebody had to invite them in", he replied with crossed arms after the doppelganger gave him a confused look. "Damon, Zlatina, you like to, uh, come in?" The trapped vampire smirked when she heard her sisters name but also frowned when Damon stepped inside, followed by Zlatina herself who grinned at the history teacher, that returned the gesture. "Are you trying to get me killed?", Katherine yelled while she sped towards Damon , stopping directly in front of the man. He quickly pushed her back, pressing her against a wall by her neck. "Guess who gave your sister the vervain", he teased.

"And now he's here to collect", the mentioned girl explained and walked some steps towards the two vampires that glared deathly at each other. "Got it from here, Ric", she added with as sweet smile that leaded him to nod and leave. "Stop using him", Damon commanded eye rolling. "It's not using if there's nothing to use for." The Salvatore faced the older Petrova with furrowed eyebrows. "You use everyone around you, that's the thing with you Petrovas." The two brunettes smirked at each other at the male vampire's comment.

"So sestra, where's Klaus keeping his werewolf?", Zlatina asked, walking closer. "So you're Team doppelganger now?", Katherine muttered unbelieving. "I'm team Jacob actually."

"What are you gonna do?", the younger sister turned to Damon, ignoring her sibling. "A dead werewolf equals no ritual", the Salvatore explained while Zlatina stepped over to the fridge to grab a bottle orange juice. "No. You can't interfere, Damon. Klaus will kill you and everyone you've ever met including my sister. A second time." The older brunette nodded agreeing and emptied the whole bottle before she grabbed a yogurt. "I just need to delay this thing", the male vampire threatened. "No way." Katherine passed him and walked to her sister, grabbing the spoon from her hand to eat the yogurt herself.

"You should like this. It's gonna buy another month of your life", Damon said while Zlatina glared at her sibling. Both brunettes knew that Klaus wouldn't just sacrifice her. It was too easy. "Right. Except that I'm not the vampire he's planning on sacrificing." Zlatina let out a small laugh and sat down on Alaric's couch, waiting interested for the Salvatore's reaction. "What?" "Yeah, he's got Caroline Forbes and Tyler Lockwood. Therefore, I'm in the clear", Katherine cheered, smiling at her sister. "And you knew that didn't you?", Damon asked the older sibling bitterly. He should have asked her about Katherine, it was another mistake that repeated itself.

"I'm keeping my sister alive. That's why I came here", the girl defended herself so the raven haired vampire sighed and turned to the younger Petrova. "What if I told you Elena had vampire blood in her system?" Prompt the old vampire's expression frowned which leaded her sister to laugh. "What?" "I'll go for a saw to cut Stefan in a half so you two can share him better, sestra", Zlatina commented, making her sister sent her a deathly look. "Who's side are you even on?", she snapped. "The tomb. He's got them in the tomb."

"Oh, Katerina", the older girl stopped her walk as she went after Damon, grinning at the other brunette who watched her anxious. "Tell Klaus I emptied his fridge."