8

"Did you know that the K in Dickhead stands for Klaus?", Zlatina asked eye rolling

"Did you know that the K in Dickhead stands for Klaus?", Zlatina asked eye rolling. She stood up to check on Damon, who laid lifeless on the floor. The girl kneed down next to him and took a closer look at his arm where a nasty bite was to be seen. "Looks bad", Klaus said and took a step closer to the Bulgarian, who put her friend's hair carefully behind his ear, then she stood up to face the Mikaelson. "Who will it be, the vampire? Obviously not Damon." The dirty blonde smirked and took another step towards the brunette, so their noses where only centimetres apart. "You got the smart and the beauty", he complimented, making the girl smirk. "Yeah you better be extra nice to me after nearly killing my sister and breaking Damon's neck." Klaus returned the gesture, his eyes starring deeply into the Bulgarian's. Memories flashed through both their heads, Memories that both of them shook of quickly. Before he let himself drown in the girl's hazel eyes, the male vampire sped away to destroy a chair, only to push it's leg through Zlatina's stomach within seconds.

In pain the brunette groaned, leading her sister to come out of the room. Worried she looked at the situation in front of her, seeing her hurt sister fall into Klaus' arms who caught the girl grinning. Careful he put her long hair behind her ear, petting her head loving. Then the Mikaelson kissed her dark hairline. "Fuck you, scissor teeth", Zlatina muttered while she wanted to put out the piece of the chair, but she was stopped by the man who hold her, that gave her an amused laugh.

"I missed you", he whispered, then he broke her neck.

                                    England, 1492

"Nik!", Zlatina Petrova yelled amused while she tried to wipe off the dark red colour that touched her soft skin. She enjoyed to watch the Mikaelson paint, but a few seconds ago he used his brush to colour the Bulgarian's cheek. "I had to do this", the man defended himself, holding up his hands with an amused smile on his kissable lips. "Of course you did", the brunette replied and rolled her eyes playfully. It was already dark outside when they sat in Niklaus' room, starring into another's eyes. Both shivered and focused back on reality as someone knocked on the door. Seconds later, Elijah walked in. Quickly Zlatina looked up at him, sending him a warm smile which he couldn't return.