20

"My girl's dead

"My girl's dead. I'm bored", Rebekah said annoyed as she sat on a table while the other supernatural creatures in the room continued drinking some people's blood. "You weren't kidding about being hungry", Klaus commented, talking to Stefan and ignoring his sister successfully.
"It's been a long day", the Salvatore replied, blood running down his mouth which didn't seem to bother him at all. "Try being related to her", the hybrid answered, catching the reference to the blonde woman with them.
Zlatina, who watched the situation amused, smirked satisfied as she pushed the dead body from her lap after she finished up. "Mean words of a boy who used to love this woman", she spoke up, earning a laugher from Stefan and a chuckle from the dirty blonde man next to her. "It's been 90 years, love, he probably needs a minute."

The Bulgarian rolled her eyes but kept them on the male Mikaelson. "Why are you taking his side?", Rebekah asked.
"Because, my dear sister, I feel pity for any man who doesn't give you what you want", her brother replied, leading the blonde woman to snap at him. "Stop making me out to be a brat. I'm not a brat. Besides, normally you're taking Zlatina's side aren't you? Why not now when it comes to me, because she's right. He's being mean although he used to love me." The female Mikaelson stood up and walked over to the brunette to sit down next to her. Tiredly, she leaned her head on the other girl's shoulder.

"You should have been there, in the 20's", she muttered to the Petrova, who nodded agreeing. "I wish I'd been , Beks, I heard great stories about your time here."

Zlatina didn't spend much time thinking about her words, assuming they wouldn't stay in anyone's mind as they seemed worthless, but Klaus' eyes didn't leave her once after they left her mouth.

After a few moments, Stefan groaned, pushing the dead body from his lap as the Bulgarian did a while ago. "I gotta go", he muttered before he stood up, leaving the three behind. "Where's he going?", Rebekah asked confused, obviously enjoying his company. "To write a name on a wall, it's a long story", her sibling answered.

It didn't took long for the female Mikaelson to leave too, and the brunette assumed this as a sign for her and Klaus to leave as well, but the hybrid had other plans as he pulled the Petrova back by her hand when she wanted to follow after her friend