7

Zlatina looked up to the full moon as Tyler grunted

Zlatina looked up to the full moon as Tyler grunted. "It's starting", the boy said as the five of them continued walking. They were with Matt, who kept his gaze on the Bulgarian who returned his gestures with a dark smile. The Petrova rolled her eyes annoyed as the Lockwood made some werewolf noises. "Keep on doing this and I'll slit your throat. With my nails", she told him, so his gaze wandered to her manicured, pink nails. The werewolf gulped when Damon spoke up. "He better not wolf out on us." Then his phone started ringing. "Bad time little bro." Zlatina used her vampire hearing to listen to the conversation even though she already knew why Stefan called. Klaus probably already took Elena. "What the hell are doing?", the younger vampire asked his sibling. "Saving the day. No worry, I'm with Madonna herself. Just tell Elena to stay put." "She's already gone, Damon", the younger brother replied. "What?", Damon shouted worried, so his female friend put a hand to his shoulder to support him. The brunette knew how much he loved the doppelganger. "Klaus came. He took her", the youngest Salvatore explained. "We'll take care of it", the Bulgarian spoke up, the raven haired nodded agreeing and Stefan sighed into the phone. He had to trust a manipulating and playing Petrova. Again.

Tyler groaned again and his bones cracked as he fell down to his knees. "Tyler!", Matt yelled worried. Soon the wolf's screams of pain were to be heard while more bones cracked. "God!", he yelled, leading Zlatina to sent Damon a look. She wouldn't die because of a werewolf bite after surviving 500 years. "I don't know if I can hold it off. Get out of here", the Lockwood told the people around him but both blondes stayed and watched him worried. "Tyler it'll be okay", Caroline started, so the oldest vampire of them rolled her eyes. "It won't. We have to leave Pluto here. Dilemma." The Forbes ignored the Petrova'a comment and took a step closer to her friend. "We've got time. We're almost there."

Now Zlatina took a step forward, grabbing the younger girl's arm. "You don't understand. It's happening faster. Klaus uses to do things like that and you can't underestimate him. He doesn't care if any of us dies because of Tyler now. He'll just  get another vampire. We have to leave." Before Caroline could reply anything, Tyler's eyes lit up and he jumped at Damon.

"Oh no wolfie", the Bulgarian mumbled. Quickly she grabbed the boy's shoulders and threw him against the next tree. He grunted in pain just like the Salvatore. "He got a piece of you?", Zlatina asked, trying to find any bite marks. "I'm fine", the male vampire simply replied while the Lockwood watched them. "Get out of here!", he shouted. "Get to the Lockwood cellar. If it held him in, it'll keep him out. If it doesn't, use these. It'll buy a couple of seconds", Damon explained and handed the wooden bullets back to Matt who nodded understanding. "Go", the Salvatore reminded, leading the blonde friends to ran away. The two vampires looked at each other before both speed of, ready to face Klaus.