First Mistake!! First Love!!

Before i start the fanfic i want to tell you a few things, this picture was made by ME. And i want to tell i dont know how the story will end so be surprised! 😐 ok ok ill start it!! Enjoy!!
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Funneh's POV;

"C'mon Gold the bus isnt gonna wait for eternity you know,", I yelled hoping Gold will hurry brushing her hair repeatedly. As I quickly pulled her bag off the chair in the dining room, tossing Gold textbooks in it. Gold totally ignored me as she had her earbuds in her ears like jammed them in to make sure she doesnt here my complaining. I wouldnt blame her, my cold was kinda infuriating and it hadnt stopped in weeks.

I let out a sigh as she finshed her 'Me Time' which is like 3(000000) hrs. As we sprinted out of my house we jumped aboard the bus, we panted as the bus began too move and frustrated sophomores. We dropped onto the seats like splats, while looking at the mirror where the bus driver was glaring at us, I slowly lifted my body in a straightend posture *This is so embarrassing*

~TimeSkip~At School Lockers~

Alec's POV:

I waved goodbye to my mum as she drove out of the drop of area, Ally and I walked at the entrance of the school. Looked left and right trying to find a person in sight...hmmm maybe there was something important that happened. My sister let out a sigh and walked off in the hall without a word, I catched up to her and asked whats happening, "Ally, do you know whats going on?" Ally then said "umm duh its the assembly!"

I then saw these kids runnning out of a bus that seemed to be rushing out of the bus like there was a swarm of snakes inside. THERE WAS!! There appeared to be two girls that had gold hair and another with dark blue hair, she was holding container. It was empty so I assumed it was full of those snakes, the girls were petrified and so was the bus driver standing on the seats.

I relized that the snakes were slithering past me...like the sophomores had something that the snakes had. But i didnt realize that the girl with container had bumped into me causing us both to trip, the gold haired girl gasped as she grabbed her friends bag that slipped of her shoulder. I then came to focus to the girl that tripped over 'on me'. I gently stood up as well as I helped her up. She stared at me and she had a dark sketch of pink on her cheeks.

She was the most brightest girl ive ever seen causing me to show a tint of pink blush. But I didnt want to show it so I turned and put my hoodie on again, but secretly i wanted to hang out with them. They sounded fun especially the dark blue haired girl, but i didnt want to miss the assembly either...
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
So that is all and i hoped you enjoyed my first fanfic of funneh and alec, so please vote and comment down below and I would keep updating the story. Cya soon cookie-samas and creamy-kuns!! Sayounara!!~