Friends!!

Hi cookie-samas and creamy-kuns this is the second chapter and first fanfic so im gonna get right into it. Enjoy!!~
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Funneh's POV:

"Hey Gold?" I asked while we walked to the assembly, "Yes Funneh?" Gold replied with a smile. I slowly let out my opinion about when I tripped over the red haired boy, "do you know that red haired boy's name?" I asked, "what red haired boy?" Asked Gold confused. "The boy that I tripped over on." I then started going all dark pink, why am I though...

Gold's POV:

Funneh has been acting strange ever since she fell on that boy, he seemed pretty embarresed since he walked away with his hoodie on. Not saying a word, hes rude if you ask me. Now i think she likes him, if she does then i will support her but if he hurts her i will kill him. I then relized i still held funnehs bag so i gave it back to her, she kinda looked zoned out, so ill give her time. She looked kinda sad with a blend of glad, shes probably thinking about that boy.
Im not sure but i think i should ask her at lunch...

Time skip!~ Assembly Over~
Alec's POV:

RINNNNGGG RINNNNGGG!!!!

"I wonder if I could be friends with that girl with dark blue hair," i mumbled to myself forgot that Ally was near me. "What was that?" My sis said, "I never heard you mumble about anything in your life!"

She was glaring at me, her starr always creeps me out, "What do you mean Ally? Stop lieing..." I lied. I didnt want her to know that i liked someone, well thats pretty useless. That girl probably hates me for not saying anything to her when i walked away plus i dont even know her name.

Me and Ally went to Canteen Area with the benches beside it, there a few people and...theres that girl...she was sitting next to a boy, was that her boyfriend? brother? good friend? Maybe, i didnt want to know so I sat down next to my sister. We took out pur lunch mum gave us (you can decide what they can eat), Ally liked hers so I ate mine. I Slowly ate it as i zoned out always thinking about that ..girl...
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
So that is all and I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!

Please vote and comment down below!!!! Also check my other books!!!!

Bye cookie-samas and creamy-kuns and I will see you again! Sayounara!!~
(×~×  Angel~chan tryed so hard to keep my fingers in place, but luckily i finished,yes) @~@