First move

Hi cookie-samas and creamy-kuns, I know you guys want me to get straight on to this so ill just quickly start.
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Funneh's POV: Me and Gold had already gotten into our casual clothes and finished using the bathroom repeatedly. We grabbed our school bags and quickly did the dishes before leaving catching the bus. I was quiet when we had gotten on the bus, i was still thinking about what happened last night. It was so embarrassing, but thats what i get for not listening to Gold.

But then i had a vision of that boy, Alec. I then had a tint of pink sketched on my face, then when i went back into reality and caught Gold grinning beside me at the corner off my eye. "Goooollldd!!!" I moaned in imbaresment putting my hands on my cheeks, but all she did is silently giggled in a fangirl kind of way.

Gold's POV: All I thought was that Funneh was thinking about that boy. I knew that because she was blushing, and because im a good friend to know what she knows. Funneh was easy to read her mind, once i pointed at her favourite ice-cream and she thought i was a genie. Then i told her that was nonsence.

~TimeSkip!~    ~ClassTime~

Gold's POV (still): I noticed that i saw a bit of guilt on Funneh's face, maybe because of last night. Then i tryed to cheered her up, "Hey, dont feel bad, your dad gave that effect from the movie. He actual scared me- IN A GOOD WAY!"

Then i saw Funneh put her chin on her palms of her hands looking the other direction. Then i found away i could cheer her up, "Hey why don't we talk to your mysterious friend at lunch?" I asked cheering her up. "Do you mean Alec?" Funneh questioned back turning her head in my direction,
"Yeah, all of us could hang out."
"...Uh.....Why not? Sure."
"Yay"

I finally made her smile joyfully, and soon maybe i could be a better friend when i get her a boyfriend. If only Alec liked her back, i might have to catch up on that to see if they are perfect for each other.

~TimeSkip!~  ~Lunch~

Alec's POV:
The bell rung already and i cant find Ally anywhere, I swear if she ditches me then ill tell mum how she lost dads car keys. Then i felt something or someone gently pushing me, I turned around and realized it was Ally. "Did i scare you bro?" Ally awed. "Not one bit." I honestly said.

We both went up to the canteen and grabbed our food, and sat on a random bench. Of course with no one on it but us, Ally always sits next to me because shes afraid one of the bullys she has in her class will bully her. Ally always has a bully every year, but why?

Funneh's POV:
The bell rung a few mins ago and already most of the benches had been filled by students. Most of them were grouped; The art club, the tech club, The reading club,  the cheerleading squad, the Jockey group (but there barely is any jockeys),light music club, etc.

There was some people sitting alone, while scouting the benches grabbing my food i found Alec and that girl next to him. Me, Gold and surprisingly Kyran followed up to Alec's bench and I smiled at them, "Hey guys, is it ok for us to sit here." I asked politely, then his sister smiled back and had nodded at us, so we fit in an sat down. I was kinda nervous when Alec had said nothing.

Gold's POV:
All we did was talk in our heads and eating, besides Kyran, he was on minebay getting the headphones that had one of his manga characters on them. Then it became too silent so I wanted to break the silence, "So you guys live close to the school?" I asked. "Yeah were just a few blocks away here." Alec replied, "Where do you guys live?" "We live near the school too!!" Funneh blurted out. She had started blushing after saying that, "Thats cool!" Ally said.

I wanted us all to be friends so I whiperer to Funneh, "Hey Funneh ask if they wanna be friends with us?" Funneh then slightly nodded her head.

Funneh's POV: Gold knew i had to step up another level, I just gotta make sure i dont stuff this up saying it, "Well um, we...kinda know each other, b-but, not..officially. S-so why...dont we all be...f-friends?" Oh wow funneh, that was real smooth!! I said in my head. With me acting like a total weirdo hes never gonna be my friend. Aww man!

Alec's POV: Did Funneh actually just say she wanted to be friends? Maybe this is just a dream...but....if it isnt, then i wouldn't be sure, besides ist not like she asked me to be her boyfriend . "Yea we can be friends." He said with a smile.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Thats it guys, sorry for rhe delay we had lots of plans this year so its been a handful. I was planning to make them accidently fall on eachother...buutt i didnt have the time too. Sorry, next time ill try to get my next chapter in on time, and ill aslo try to get them in a cute~ situation.

In the meantime, cya later Cookie-samas and creamy-kuns. Love youz~

Vote and comment down below!!!!!