Another mistake?!

Hey guys sorry for updating so late I had lots of homework, and i thought i already uploaded the other late chapter. Which kinda sucked because i moved houses and our internet sucks bad. Well I won't waste your time. Heres the next chapter for you guys.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Funneh's POV: Wow...he...said yes! Well you won't belive what happened next, but I bursted up and had this huge smile on my bright red face and immediately asked him to be his best friend? OH MY FLIPPING GAWD, WHAT ON EARTH DID I JUST SAY!! IM NOT FUNNEH ANYMORE!! BESIDES WHO THE FRICK SAYS THAT  TO THERE CRUSH!!! WAS I POSSESSED? I MUST OF BEEN, OH NO IM GOING INSANE!!! A AAAHHHHHH!!!!!

Alec's POV: I stared in shock, she did and so did a lot of people did in the cafeteria. Then when i was about to saying something, she was about to cry. She sprinted out of the cafeteria, so did her friends. Ally stared in surprise and was taking the trays to the counter, while giving me a sign to follow her.

So I got up and sprinted out of the cafeteria too, I heard loud foot steps thorough the hallway. I chased after the steps. I started to hear the footsteps getting louder, and saw 3 figures close outside. I pushed the door hard slamming it back, then i saw Gold and Kyran. Funneh was sitting on the bench, covering her eyes, sobbing. (Poor potato, there there)

Gold'sPOV: I see Alec walk closer to her and puts his hand on her shoulder. She quickly turned around to see all of us, looking back at Alec. Without thinking she jumped up hugging Alec, Alec was looking surprised at the moment. He then hugged her back, drips of sad tears were on his shoulder, he didnt care. (This is more like a third person POV)

Funneh's POV: Oh god it feels like im in a tornado of mixed emotions, i feel so sad i want to kill myself, and i feel so happy hugging Alec that i want to kill myself. Hmm...Oh Gosh! Im hugging Alec without realizing!

I slowly stopped hugging him wipping tears from my cheeks with my sleeves. He and my friends had a smile on their faces, it seems i did to at the moment. Then Kyran broke the silence with small giggles under his breathe, Gold looked back at him, nudging him with with a grudging look. Alec then giggles to, i thinking i was blushing when he did. I knew that because i could feel my cheeks burning up, plus his smile and giggle was really cute.

Gold then laughed because Kyran was starting to laugh so much that he snorted out snot. I was covering my mouth while smiling at the act. When Alec looled at me, he had a confused yet a goofball face. I was smiling, this time i meant it.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Well there you go, this is the 9th chapter (i think) ive made. Just a quick thanks for checking my book out, even though not alot of comments are on here. Wanna day that yoy guys have been great, and keep the Falec ship sailing. And also try to smash the Fevan ship😈!! MWAHAHAHAHA!! Well see you!

Comment and vote down below!!!!!~