Male!Monaco x Reader

─────𐬹◦✩◦𐬹─────
Poker
─────𐬹◦✩◦𐬹─────

"(Y/N), are you sure you want to make a bet on this?"

(Y/N) looked into Gerard's eyes, a determined smirk on her face.

"Yes Gerard. I've been practicing."

The male just sighed and sat down in his seat. The two of them were going to play a round of poker. Both of them were good but (Y/N) would always lose. She would always leave cursing and swearing to win next time. This time (Y/N) was so confident she made a bet.

"Who ever wins gets to force the loser into doing anything they want!"

Gerard already knew what (Y/N) would force him to do. Eat tuna.

They decided Francis, Gerard's brother, would be the poker dealer. (Y/N) and Gerard had also invited Alfred, Ivan, Tim and Arthur round to play. Six players is the optimum number for a game of poker. Francis started shuffling the deck of cards and started handing them out in the 'European-style'. Alfred only shook his head in disappointment, wanting him to give them out in his cooler American way.

Francis sighed quietly, he knew that there is going to be a lot of trouble later on with (Y/N) getting mad.

-----

There was a lot of shouting. (Y/N) had lost and Gerard had won.

"Why are you so unbeatable!"

"Why can't I win at least once against you?!"

"Why!?"

(Y/N)'S face was red because of anger. Her hands were clenched and her her teeth were gritted. Gerard didn't know what to do. Normally, (Y/N) would have just walked out of his house.

The girl started to cry.

"Oh my! You're on your own Gerard, I think she's on her period and I have to annoy a certain Arthur." Francis said.

Gerard sighed loudly. He was good at comforting people but this was a situation he could not handle.

"(Y/N), I'm sorry."

"Why are you sorry?! It's not your fault that you're way better than me!"

There was a silence, only (Y/N)'S sobbing could be heard.

"Go to dinner with me."

The girl tensed up.

"What?"

"I can force you to do anything, right? So go on a date with me."

(Y/N) would of been embarrassed because of her blush but it was invisible since her face was already red.

"S-seriously?"

Gerard nodded. He had heard from his brother that the girl liked him a lot. Francis wouldn't stop teasing Gerard after that. He would pat his head and say that he was 'growing up'. Francis knew that Gerard liked (Y/N) back.

(Y/N) simply smiled and hugged Gerard.