Sweden x Reader

─────𐬹◦✩◦𐬹─────
ABBA
─────𐬹◦✩◦𐬹─────

Berwald just entered his house which he shared with his adorable girlfriend. What he heard playing was quite a shocker. He carefully hanged his navy blue coat and took off his shoes. He could hear ABBA playing, but that's not all, it was accompanied with (Y/N)'S melodic singing. He quietly crept up to the living room doorway, he poked his head slowly.

(Y/N) was playing the ABBA game on the wii.

A small smile crept up onto his face, did she know how cute she looked? She was attempting to copy the moves on the screen while singing along to (favourite ABBA song).

Berwald carried on watching from that distance but when the song finished he entered the room stealthily. He slowly walked up to (Y/N) and hugged her from behind. (Y/N) tensed up for a small moment but then turned around and hugged Berwald.

"Why didn't you tell me you had the ABBA wii game?"

Berwald simply grunted as he didn't know what to say, he didn't know how to compliment her cuteness.

(Y/N) cut the hug short and walked over to get another wii remote.

"Care to join me, my husband?"

Berwald took the remote and looked the other way in hopes to cover the blush he got from the nickname.

~~~~Extended Ending~~~~( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)~~~~~~

Tino, Matthais, Lukas and Emil entered the couple's house (Tino had a spare key given by Berwald). They decided to visit as a surprise, they hadn't seen each other in a group for a long time.

They heard the music and singing and glanced at each other.

They went to the doorway of the living room and saw Berwald and (Y/N) dancing the moves of 'Waterloo'. Matthais was the first one to break, his obnoxious laughing filled the room. Berwald could hear the laughing but decided to ignore it as he was too concentrated with dancing with his wife.