Liechtenstein x Reader

─────𐬹◦✩◦𐬹─────
Breakfast in bed
─────𐬹◦✩◦𐬹─────
This is for @Icelandslicorice
This is so crap sorry man

A quiet sigh escaped (Y/N)'S lips as she hugged and held her adorable girlfriend. Lilli, the girlfriend, quietly snored. It was a Sunday morning, ten o'clock, and the two were peacefully asleep. Both of them enjoyed spending their weekends like this. It was calm, relaxing and the two females were allowed to spend time together. Most of the time, Lili would awake first and  quietly go down to try and make breakfast. After around ten minutes or so, (Y/N) would tiredly trudge down the steps and help Lili out.

Today it was different.

(Y/N) jolted awake first, yawning seconds later. she briefly admired Lili and then 'admired' the time on the clock. She rolled out, nearly smacking her head against the bedside table. She groaned quietly at the close hit and made her way downstairs, still in her pyjamas.

The female then yawned silently, and stretched her arms. She made her way down the stairs and sat onto the sofa for a few brief moments to wake up. She blinked and looked round, standing up. She headed to the kitchen, and turned on the kitchen stove.

She got out some eggs, a pan and other needed items to prepare breakfast. She got out some bread, too, and placed two slices into a toaster.

Once finished making eggs and toast, she put all the plates and cutlery on a tray. She quickly and carefully went upstairs with the tray in hand.

She sat down beside Lili, placing the tray aside. (Y/N) poked Lili's cheek lightly, trying to wake her. After a few moments, she awoke quietly.

"Hm?" Lili hummed, still obviously half asleep.

"Happy Third Anniversary!" (Y/N) whisper-yelled, handing Lili the tray.