America x Reader

─────𐬹𐬹─────
Hero and Heroine
─────𐬹𐬹─────

!i think its cute to make Alfred use the nickname 'heroine' for his girlfriend (you in this case)!

"Yo! Heroine! The awesome hero has come to help you!"

The loud American came through the door, not bothering to knock. He went off to the living room and placed two Happy Meals on a table.

"Yo! Where are you?"

A sound came from upstairs and then some running could be heard.

"I'm here, hero! And I am totally ready to kick your ass!"

Alfred just simply laughed at (Y/N). He took out a video game from his backpack. It was a horror game. The title was written in blood and there were a couple of zombies on it.

"Are you sure about that? Are you sure you're not going to hold tight to the hero because you're so scared?"

(Y/N) flicked Alfred's forehead. A quiet 'idiot' escaped her lips. They walked to the table and took their Happy Meals to the tv.

"Sooooo.... this is a horror game, eh?" (Y/N) asked.

Alfred nodded and put in the disc.

-----

(Y/N) and Alfred had been playing for a hour now. They threw the boxes of their Happy Meals across the room since they were long finished. Alfred was shaking in fear; (Y/N) was happily humming a tune.

"Boo."

That simple action scared the hell out of Alfred. He dropped his controller and hugged (Y/N) tightly.

"W-what?!"

He then realised what had happened and released (Y/N) from his impossible-to-break grip.

"I'm the hero and a hero can't get scared, obviously."

(Y/N) gave him a sarcastic 'Of course' look.

"Uh-huh."

"Actually yes. Heroes can't get scared."

(Y/N) shook her head and hugged Alfred.

"Of course. Of course. You're my bravest hero in the entire world."

"And you're my bravest heroine in the world."