Monster Hunter!Norway x Reader

─────𐬹◦✩◦𐬹─────
Books
─────𐬹◦✩◦𐬹─────
I made up that book mentioned below. And this is so bad oml.

Throughout the days Lukas was bedridden due to his injuries, he got to know (Y/N) a lot better. She was a girl, one year younger than him and grew up in the same village all her life. She was taught by her mother on remedies and cures for illnesses and other things. Her father taught her the basics of gathering food from forests, like defining which mushrooms are edible and which aren't.

Lukas found these small facts quite interesting as his childhood was a lot different than hers. He was taught archery and hunting by his two older brothers and they constantly moved from place to place. When he became nineteen years old, he split off looking for his own adventures.

"When will I heal?" Lukas asked quietly, once (Y/N) walked into the small room. She groaned lightly as she heard this question more than once each day. "I know you still have that throbbing pain, I'll tell you once it's fully healed." She shook her head and walked over to a shelf.

"What books do you enjoy reading?" She arched her brows while scanning the variety of books on the shelf. Lukas frowned, and shrugged. He didn't own a lot of books when younger, but had at one point borrowed some from a library. "Criminal, I guess." He shrugged.

Her hand reached up to a book with a dark, red cover. He title was imprinted in small font, but it has a silver colour. She walked over and handed it to him. "Here, read this, then." She mumbled. "The main plot is that someone is murdering people of high authority and always leaving a small button beside the corpses. It's a criminal book."

Lukas looked over the book and nodded. He hummed lightly and opened the book. He was greeted by the faint smell of paper and ink. Without anything to say, he began reading.

(Y/N) grinned and quickly left the room to finish up some chores and cleaning.