Chapter 1: The Arrival

Dipper's POV
"Wait what?!" I shouted at my parents. "What do you mean for GOING OUT?!" I asked nervously. For real, jeez. I don't wanna go somewhere else than my home. I have here WiFi, my WHOLE library, my own mini-fridge and other things. But my reasons weren't important for them. As always, of course. But I don't get it at all! I am almost nineteen, but still my opinion about their plans doesn't matter. I sight in front them and cast my hand into air "Whatever, I am out."

I went to my room and started packing a few things. Not so many of them. It's not like I would be there for the whole summer.. Wait. No, I am. That means that I have to pack like half of my room if I want to survive there. But still.. without WiFi.

Oh, and by the way my name is Dipper. Dipper Pines. But you can call me just Dipp, I guess.  I have a twin sister called Mabel and yeah.. she's older. But not mentally! Would you think that a girl, which still loves rainbows and stuff like this, could be older? Yeah, me neither. But anyways, there she comes.

"Hey, Dipp-bro! Did you get the news?!" she yelled after she almost tore the door off the wall when she came.
"Yea. Why you aren't upset? Don't tell me.. you're actually looking forward to it!"
"And why would I not be? I mean we can finally see our great uncle in a long time! Aren't you excited?!"
"Eh.. Not as you, I guess.."
"Mh, but who cares, Dipp! We have to go anyway, but I promise you, that this summer will be sweet as sugar!" after that she just slammed the door. I think that she went packing. But yeah, maybe I could give this summer a shot. Because as I can see, I have no other choice.

When me and Mabel had everything packed I wanted to run to my room for just one minute more. When I got there a took my most favourite hat and after trying it I also looked to my mirror. And yeah, I checked my muscles, just for sure, you know. (I am not so hunky at all.) I took on my also most favourite vest and saw a few of my tattoos. Most of them are just various mystical patterns and something like that.

"Dipper! Get your ass here already!" I heard Mabel shouting.
"Coming!" I yelled as I was running down from stairs.

After we said goodbye to our parents, we sat in a bus. Now it's like an hour and half sitting here. Mabel is sleeping and I am just looking from window. I can't help myself, but I am kinda nervous about all that "welcome to Gravity Falls" thing.
My thinking was distracted by a hand on my shoulder. It somehow easily scared me. I looked at the owner of hand and I found that it was just Mabel. I exhale with relief that it was my sister.

Mabel's POV
I know that my brother isn't very happy about that plan of our parents, but I didn't know that he would be nervous about that as much.

"Everything's ok, bro-bro?" I looked at his eyes worriedly.
"Yea, sis. Don't worry." He slightly smiled.
"Really..?"
"Well, it's just meeting new people, socialization and stuff." I giggled about what he said. He's always worried, but he's like the best guy of all. He even doesn't think that he is funny and as a Queen Of Fun I can say that he's incredibly funny. But he usually chickens out, when he has to socialize.
"Dipper, you are awesome guy, belive me. You've even gotten handsome! Get it?! YOU! So, you have no reason to be worried. And I am even sure, that if you want you can make friends! But you have to be like... not asocial like you always are." I smiled at him with my braces.

Dipper's POV
Wow. I am a lucky guy to have like the best sister in the world.

"Thank, sis. Maybe I will try it." I smiled at her back.
"Awkward sibling hug?" she said.
"Awkward sibling hug." I hugged her and after that I pat her back like she did. But then she shook you hug off, looking totally wide-eyed.
"Oh my gosh! Dipper, look!" she turned my head just a little more and she could break my neck!
"Auch! What?!" I looked from a window and saw a beautiful waterfall and with the sun's rays it looked even better. I gasped like Mabel did. After that we saw a big wooden sign with Gravity Falls on it.

For seconds later the bus stopped. It must mean that we're hear. Mabel jumped up from her seat and ran out from the bus. I just sighted as always and took my and her luggage and followed her.

"Well, hello there, Gravity Falls." I mumbled to myself.

We went along the forest path, where we soon encountered a large shack called Mystery Shack. "Wow, so we will be HERE for the whole summer?" I said sarcastically. It was because the shack looked ravaged.

"Sh, Dipper! It looks amazing! Hurry up! I want to meet everyone!" she ran into that shack. Great. Just great.

After a while I managed how to get into that shack with all that freaking big luggage. When I entered I heard a little bell ringing. I looked over and realized that I was in gift shop. Mabel was enchanted with all that stuff around her. I started lookin too, but it didn't take long, because I saw a redhead girl behind the counter. She was reading some kind of magazine that I didn't ever heard about. Mabel immediately noticed that I was looking at her. She shoved me with her elbow.

"Well, well, Dippy. Want to socialize now?" she raised her eyebrows inquisitively.
"Ha, ha. Very funny. I just thought we would be here alone."
"You're not a good liar and you know that. You should totally go talk to her. She could be your new friend!"
"Are you going at least too?"
"Nope. Sorry, bro-bro. But there could be pretty boys. And I want to meet them. ALL OF THEM!" she ran out of shack. I looked at the redhead, but she didn't notice that we even get here. Then I saw that she has earphones. I rolled my eyes, because of Mabel told me and I came to her.
"Hey, I am looking for Stan Pines. Do you know him?" I could clearly see that she rolled her eyes just like I did a moment ago. She reluctantly pulled one earphone ear, but she was still reading a magazine.
"Toilets are next to gift shop." she replied. I couldn't help to cluck.
"That's nice, but I wanted to know something else. Do you know where is Stan Pines?" I saw that she looked at me in shock. For a moment I thought I did something wrong. But she shook her head and removed her remaining earphone.
"Yeah, I do. And why you need him?" she asked with interest. From her look I can say that she's like... 15 years old?
"Because I am his nephew. Me and my twin sister got here to spend here summer. Oh, by the way I am Dipper." I smiled at her and I extended my hand to her. She kinda blushed, but it's no big deal. Maybe I was too fast with that.
"Wedny. Erm, I mean Wendy!" she replied nervously. Why? Did I look scary for her?
"Nice to meet you, Wendy. You got really nice name." I politely shook her hand. And here we go, she blushed again. What's wrong with her? After our little meeting Mabel arrived.
"Oh there she is. Wendy, this is my twin sister Mabel. Mabel, this is Wendy." I introduced them. Mabel started to talking so freaking fast as always when she meets someone new.

For seconds later some grumpy man entered gift shop. He looked at us. I could felt that I was shaking a little.

"Dipper? Mabel?" he started talking to us. Don't tell me. THIS IS Stan? Wow.
"Stan?" I asked back. Little confused.
"It's about a time you meet your gruncle!" He smiled. Well.. he tried to smile. This just could be anything else, but not a smile. I could hear Mabel screaming, because of new people we just met.

Well.. Summer in sleepy town in a crumbling shack with a.. how did he call himself? Gruncle? This just couldn't went better. But anyways, hello, Gravity Falls.

And also big HELLO to you, guys! Yea, you can say, that I am new to this. Like I mean writing Gravity Falls fan-fiction and I really am, BUT I am a true Wendip shipper! And it's also my first time writing in english, so I am really very sorry for my english and all! BUT (here goes again) I promise, that this story will be long and gets better! ^^