Chapter 3: The Tour

Dipper's POV
Well, I must say that I did a pretty good job with Mabel about 'updating' our attic, eh, I mean our room. We decided that it would nice if we split the room in half. Half is mine and other half is hers. It also looks like it, because her side is pink, sparkly and totally girlish. On the other hand, mine is full of maps, papers, cabels fro my electronic devices, books and stuff like that. And it wouldn't be me, if there wasn't mess all around it. I may have pure thoughts, but my room never resembled with them.

"Hey, Dipp Dipp, get ready for our tour today, ok?" reminded me Mabel, who was combing her hair. Man, I almost forgot about it.
"Yea, no big worries, sis." I replied.
"And do you know who will guide us?"
"What?"
"Like who will be our guide, dork."
"Dunno. Let me guess. Someone from Gravity Falls?" I laughted about my joke, but my sister just did awkward poker face instead.

"'Ha, ha'. Anyways, get ready." Why she was so serious? I mean, it's JUST a tour, nothing more, nothing less.

Mabel's POV
"He really doesn't remember or he doesn't care? I thought that bro would be excited or at least happy that we will go on tour around this town. Hm, does he even know that our special guide will be Wendy?" I mumbled while I was walking downstairs to greet gruncle Stan.

"Hey, kid. How's it going?" he asked me while he was drinking coffee.
"Kinda excited. We are going on a tour around Gravity Falls!"
"Oh, really? BUT when will you to start work?" wait, what? His 'but' totally ruined my thoughts about trip.  Work? Did I hear that right? We have holidays! I also heard Dipper walking downstairs to us.
"Morning, Stan. What's up?" he took a piece of bread from shelf.
"You knew that we are supose to work here all summer?!" I yelled at him. Hm, I realized that lately I'm shouting quite often..
"Yea? Our parent told us, remember?"
"No, they said that we will go visit our great uncle!"
"Yup and help him with his work." he was right. I think that I might have heard something about work, but that doesn't prove anything yet!
"Maybe they said something, maybe they don't." I replied happy about my lying skills. But Dipper wanted to prove me that I am not right, as always. He took his phone and after a few minues I could hear my parents shouthing on me that I have to work over summer in gruncle's Stan Mystery Shack. I frowned at my brother.
"Whatever." I rolled my eyes. "We still have to go to our tour, so." I went out. Dipper went after me.

"And when does it start?" he asked.
"Dunno. What time is it?"
"9:01"
"That must mean, that Wendy should be here just any minute!"
"Wait, huh?"
"What? She's our guide."
"SHE IS?!" I smiled at him?
"Excited for the tour I guess?" I slyly grinned.
"Uh, I guess..." he founded his hands in his pockets.
"Sure you are!"
"But how did you know when she will arrive here?"
"It's simple, my little brother..." he looked at me with puzzled expression.
"Mabel instincts!" I lifted my both hands in air.
"Of course! It was sooo simple!" he said sarcasticly.

Soon enough we heard riding bicycle, which rode towards us. That means it's Wendy.

Dipper's POV
Really it was her. Her red hair gleamed from afar already. She stopped bike and walked to us.

"Wassup, dudes." She smiled. Man, Wendy looks so... awesome. Er, I mean cool. She looks cool, yup. I could feel that I bushed because of my thoughts. I tried to shook them of my mind.
"Oh, hey, Wendy." I smiled slightly at her, but she looked away from me. Why? Did I do something to her?
"Wendy! Nice to see you again! Are you ready?" Mabel asked her.
"Of course I am!"
"Let's get going then!" They both went ahead instead of me. I was behind them listening to my music. Mostly to dubstep, remixes and my favourite group called BABBA. I heard girls mumbling about something. Wendy sometimes inconspicuously turned back and looked at me. Hmf, I wonder what they are talking about.

Wendy's POV
I like Mabel. She's so funny and crazy, although she is older. Sometimes we were talking about Gravity Falls, about her and about me. But then I did a very, very big mistake that I'll regret. I asked about Dipper... a lot. When she replied to my questions I couldn't hepled myself and looked at him. He had headphones and looked so freaking adorable with them! Oh my god! Get yourself together, Corduroy! Remember?! You are in relationship!

"Wendy? Are you listening?" I heard that Mabel was talking to me.
"O-oh, yea, yea." I shooked my head pretending I herad everything what she said.
"Really? And what do you think? Like or not?"
"Like, of course" I waved with my hand like it's nothing, but it wasn't nothing at all.
"REALLY?!" she yelled in my ear with big excietment.
"Y-yea..?" I replied nervously.
"I knew it! I knew it!" she seemed so happy about it.
"What did you know?!" I was terribly curious.
"That you like Dipper, dummy!" I was in total shock. My heartbeat was so fast that I could heard so clearly.
"W-what..?" I started coughing.
Oh my god! I don't! I mean, I don't even know him properly! I must take care of Mabel telling anyone! Especially her brother! But Dipper went next to us.

"So, what are you talking about?" Mabel opened her mouth going to say something, but I quickly cut her.
"View!" good job me, good job.
"Eh.. what?" he asked, confused.
"About this view!" I pointed to small town, which lay under us. Thank God for this hill we walked to. They both stared at it, totally fascinated. Phew! Nice saving, Corduroy! As always! I wanted to highfive myself, but I would looked more crazy.

Hours waned and our trip headed to the end. Mabel wanted to took some pictures for her scrapbook, so I was with Dipper... alone. Great.

"How long have you been living here, Wendy?" He broke the awkward silence that was between us.
"Forever. I was borned here and raised." I smiled.
"Really? So you should have friends here, right?" he asked.
"Yea? Oh, you must mean my 'gang'!"
"Your gang?" His eyes widened in surprise.
"Friends. My friends." I chuckled. He was so adorable like this. Tall,but adorable. "You know, I am going to see them tonight. So if you and your sister want to join, you can." I even don't know why I offered that. Maybe for fun? Maybe for longer chats with him..?

Mabel was coming towards us, so that must meant that our tour ended.

"Thanks for showing us this town, Wendy." she had a big smile on her face almost ear to ear.
"No prob, Mabel." but I continued "So, I was thinking about joining my plans tonight?"
"Really? We can?"
"Otherwise I would not offer it, guys."
"We would love to! Right, bro?!"
"Sounds fun." he nodded. Just nodded? Come on dude! I wanted to see you! To hang with me!
"Then it's settled. See you guys at 9 pm. at Shack!" I was going home with my bike.
Man, I really wanna hang out with those two..

Hello, guys! You know what? Tomorrow -> another chapter!
For know.. do you like it? Or what do you think of it? You can help me with this story, if you want. Just comment.^^