Chapter 4: Dusk2Dawn (Part 1)

Wendy's POV
When I got home I just couldn't stop thinking about inviting them tonight. I mean.. I am kinda nervous. What if I totally embarrass myself? In front of those two? In front of Dipper. I quickly managed to pull my mobile and started texting Tambry.

W: Heyyy Tam, can I ask smtg, pls?
T: Sup Wendy, go s8 ahead.
W: Can I bring some new 'meat' 2night?
T: Yea? Sure, whos dat?
W: Just dudes from my boring job.
T: Okayy. Just rmbr, you have a boyfriend already. ;)
W: Tambry! I know dat! Lol. C ya soon.

"Right, boyfriend.." I slowly sighted. He's more like.. I dunno, he's just he. A few hours later I was watching TV while I just checked clock. I realized that I have just like fifteen minutes.
"Oh, shi-erm-shoot!" I took the fastest shower with all that stuff in my whole life. Soon I was already on the way to Mystery Shack. I could saw that they were waiting for me. I also noticed that Mabel was wearing another of her crazy sweaters. And her brother, Dipper, he was wearing red top with Deadpool on it with gray jacket and black torn jeans. Wow, so cool. Ugh, stop it! I shook my head and smiled on them.

"Sup, guys! Ready to meet my gang?"
"Hell yeah!" Mabel was full of excitement. Me and Dipper laughed.
"Let's get going then."

In a moment we were standing in front of store called Dusk2Dawn. It was deserted a long time ago. I heard some familiar voices. They were coming from my friends.

"You made it! Nice to see you!" I greeted them.
"Wendyyyy!" they shouted.
"Guys, guys, I want to introduce you to cool dudes I met a few days ago. This is Mabel and Dipper." they looked at twins.
"Hi!" Mabel waved. But Dipper just nodded while he was sitting in grass.
"Mabel, Dipper, this is..-" I took a deep breath, because this will be long. "- Tambry, my best friend, Lee, Nate, Thompson and Robbie."
"Her boyfriend." Robbie quickly added and drew me to him. I could saw that Dipper was kinda surprised.

Dipper's POV
Well that escalated quickly. I was looking at Wendy still not believing this bullsh..oot..
"He's really your boyfriend?" I raised an eyebrow.
"Yea? What about it, dork?" Robbie started to walked towards him. "Got a problem?" he stood up to act as an even greater.
"I was just asking, no big deal." Dipper rolled his eyes.
"Be careful to who you are talking to." Robbie said almost through his teeth.
"Yea? To who? Tell me, please." Dipper stood up. He was much taller than Robbie.
"To.. to a dangerous man!" he turned from Dipper. "Let's get in already!" he shouted.

We had to get through a large fence. Others easily climbed over it, but I had some problems about high.

"You okay, Dipper?" Wendy asked me.
"Yea, yea, no probs at all." I slightly smiled. I noticed that Lee was next to me.
"You know what? Just. Here." he pushed me down. Guys, HE PUSHED ME DOWN!
"Ugh, thanks.." I got up. Others were trying to get in the store, but without success.
"Guys, I think it's stuck." I saw Robbie pulling main door of the store.
"Let me get a crack at it." I said walking towards them.
"Oh yea, I can't get in, but I am sure a 'muscleman' here is gonna break it down like Hercules." Robbie sarcastically replied.
"Come on, leave him alone. He's new here and don't wanna talk to others.." Wendy was trying to help me. Really, Wendy? You aren't serious, right? Just telling everyone here. Nice job. I frowned at them and climbed at the roof of store. I had a plan. I will go in by ventilation. I started to break in. Then I heard Mabel. Others were just incredulously looking at me.
"Go, Dipper! Punch that metal thing!" she yelled. Thanks, sis. At least someone is here for me.
"Hey, Dipper! Take it easy!" this time it was Wendy shouting. I could tell that she sounded a little bit worried.
"What if he doesn't make it?" Robbie asked her with a satisfied smile on his face.

I jumped into ventilation and soon enough I was opening the main door from inside. Robbie was looking at me angrilly. Oh, man. I was heck proud of myself. Everyone except of Robbie praised me. I gave Mabel high-five like a boss. The last one that was going in was Wendy. She slightly smiled on me and carefully punched me in my shoulder. "Nice work, Dipp." I smiled. Why would I didn't? I felt like a king and I also showed Wendy that I am good enough for not worriing about me.

Hello there! I want to split this chapter to more parts, if it's okay for you. I would be happy for comments or starts, but I don't want to force you. Also if you know someone who likes Wendip fanfiction I would be more than happy, if you could tell him/her about my story.
See you tomorrow!