Dusk2Dawn (Part 2)

Dipper's POV

We went into the store. We couldn't see, because everything was covered into dark.

"Oh, man! What now?" I could hear Lee and Nate sighting.
"We, uh, we could just use our mobiles." Thompson nervously added.
"That wouldn't help much, bro." Nate said.
Mabel poked me. "You should help, bro-bro." she wispered.
"Why would I do that?" I giggled.
"You would impress Wendy more."
"MABEL!" thank God that we were in dark. I felt that my cheeks are literally burning. She was just laughing her ass of.
"Ugh, fine. Let me see." I started to checking out. Belive me, if there is a problem with with some electrical engineering technology, I am the right guy. "Thompson?" I saw that everybody turned at me thanks to light of Moon. "Hand me your phone. My is in Shack."
"Oh, sure." he handed me his phone without problem.
"Thanks." I used light and went to to a power source. "Uhn, hm.." I nodded for myself. "Got it." Honestly? I just plugged the cable of light. Whole store started to shine. "Easy." I handed his phone back.
"Nice one, man! Nice one!" Lee gave me high-five.
"Pft, whatever." Robbie just went somewhere else in store.
"Dude! That was like amazing!" Wendy almost jumped on me.
"Don't overdo it." I laughted.
"I mean it! You were just like..
Oh, there is a problem with something? Handle it to me! ..and few seconds later it's repaired!" Wendy was imitating me with chuckling.
"Dummy." I smiled and looked her into her emerald eyes. I must admit that the combination of her red hair and emerald eyes is more than beautiful. Wendy started to blush. A lot.
"Hey, you okay?"
"W-wha- yeah. Yeah, I am." she shooked her haid. "I'll go check others, be right back!"

I went to one stand and sat on top of it. Mabel sat next to me.

"You did a pretty good job there." she broke the silence.
"It was nothing, really." I just waved my hand.
"Bro, it WAS something."
"Hah, thanks.."
"Dipper, did something happen?" I didn't know what to say. Even I did't know if something has happened.
"Ugh, I dunno.."
"But it looks like, Dipp."
"I think that I just miss my phone." I giggled. And because of that I deserved a strong punch into my shoulder. But I was laughing anyways.
"Omg... is this what I think that is?!" Mabel pointed on a big shelf full of Smile Dip.
"Wow, I thought that this was banned. It gives super hard hallucinations."
"Well then..there is one way how to test it.."
"Mabel, don't you even dare-"
"Smile Dip time!" she jumped off and ran to another shelf full of it.
"Oh. My. God."

After like fifteenth package of that candy I realized that I lost her. She was totally in another dimension or something like this.

"Hey, dude. What's up?" Wendy sat next to me and handed me popsicle.
"Nothing much. Just watching my sis taking drugs and flying to another dimension. What about you?" I said sarcasticly. Wendy started to laugh again. She even wiped her tear because of it. I was that funny?
"..Dipper. I want to thank you."
"Thank me for what?" I asked in amazement.
"Dude, you got us here, lighted up so we can see and you clinched fun for the whole gang, man. I mean, just look at them. They are fully enjoying it!" We looked at Thompson and other guys trying to put an ice into his pants. "And look at Tambry! She even looks sometimes of her phone!" And really. Sometimes she did. We licked our popsicles at the same time.
"Are you enjoying it?" I asked her while I looked at her with smile. Shee looked like she was out of breath.
"I am." then she immediately smiled back.
"Then it was worth it." I blinked with laughing. She remained in total shock. Why? Was I that bad?
"Guys! We need more ice!" I heard Lee shouted.
"I am on it!" I jumped off and was running towards freezer. I opened it and saw a freaking monster. "What the hell!?" I yelled while I was grabbing ice. I closed it as fast as I could, but I slipped and fell with ice on floor. Everyone except of Robbie and Mabel ran for me.
"I think that I heard a lady screaming." said Lee.
"Yo, Dipper. It was you?" I looked them pretending like I didn't just scream.
"N-no..? But I think that we should get going.."
"Why? Don't tell me.. you're scared!" Nate shouted.
"No, I am not!"
"You are! You really think that this store is haunted or what?"
"Ugh, maybe you're really antisocial.." Tambry said. I looked at Wendy, she was slowly rubbing her arm. Great, now I look like Mr. Shittypants. The awkward silence broke Robbie.
"Guys, I think that you should come here.." we went after him and saw contour of two bodies that were there.
"So it was true. They died here.." Lee said.
"Go and lie down there, Thompson!" Nate shouted. Thompson obeyed and did it. It was so.. disrespectful.
"Ha, ha. Look, I am a dead body." he said.
"It's not funny." I said quietly.
"What? Are you scared, big boy? Guys! He's scared! Do you want to call you mommy?" he started to tease me. I frowned.
"Yea, really funny. Making fun of someone dying."
"If you're not scared then lie down there."
"Pft, whatever." I switched with Thompson.
"Still seeming scared?" I said. But that was it. The last thing that we did. I knew that did a disrespectful thing and I wouldn't do that. I was just angry at that stupid dork Robbie. The contours started to glow and we knew that it means something wrong. Really, really wrong.

The first one missing was Tambry. Why her, tho? I mean, she didn't do nothing at all.
She went in.. TV? OH MAN.
We started to panic.

"What is happening?!" Nate and Lee started to yell.

The second one was poor Thompson that was dancing at I dunno how it's called. I think Dancing dancing revolution? After him was Nate and then Lee. After them Robbie.. I wasn't that sad about it, tho. Oh God. Mabel somehow managed to get on ceiling?!

"I KNEW THAT THIS WAS A BAD IDEA!" I shouted. We were alone. Just me and Wendy. The furniture soon started to float. We hid in one metal box and stayed there.
"Dipper, what now.." she was scared. I could see that.
"Don't worry. I'll think something out." Of course I don't. And I knew that, I just wanted to calm poor Wendy.
"We should have listened to you. We shouldn't have had fun.." Really? She thinks that I hate fun?! I AM a funny guy! But that doesn't matter now. I have to save them. I have to save my sis. I have to save Wendy.

Sorry for not updating another chapter today. I had a Gravity Falls marathon, so that was a quest taking a long time, tho.
But I will try to write another chapter soon!