Chapter 6: Wendy x Robbie

Wendy's POV
Yesterday after little walk we had with Dipper I realized something. Robbie wasn't even once acting like he would care about me. Like if I was just common girl for him. And maybe I am, but with Dipper.. I think that I am something more. When he looks to my eyes and smile I feel that I would melt just any moment. But he's older and he's just here for holidays-he would come back to his home-town. But.. I don't wanna..

-New message from; Robbie-
R: Hey, babe. I'm nearby. Come out.
W: Robbie, I'm not sure if I want to hang with group today..
R: Don't be such a crybaby, It'll be fun!
W: Fine..

I sighted. Yeah, maybe I am.
I changed to my normal clothes and brushed my long red hair. After few minutes I heard a car, probably Thompson's. I opened window and everyone greeted me. Well, almost everyone. Robbie was busy playing his guitar. Usually I don't care, but today I wanted to slap him for that. He wanted from me to come out and now he's almost ignoring me? Thanks, babe, really.
I jumped out of the window and landed on roof on the car. I tried to smile.

"Wassup, guys! How's it going?"
"WENDY!!!" they all shouted.
"Missed me?"
"Heck yeah!"

We laughed and then went on a trip to town. Man, it was like 12 pm. already and we were doing the craziest things we could possibly do. Everyone started drinking except me. I was still curious about drinking and stuff. For example hangover must be tough.

"Hey, Wendy! Try this!" Robbie came to me and tossed me his drink
"Um.. thanks.. but you know that I don't drink"
"Don't be such a milksop, it's good."
"Ugh.. fine." I sipped a little

After that Thompson got an idea that we should go into that new popular bar and guess what - we went there. After sipping from more cans of beer I became kinda.. dizzy. I was sitting on a bar chair and drinking while others were dancing. Someone tapped on my shoulder.

"Hey, you okay?" his voice sounded familiar and it was a boy for sure. I straightened up and looked at the person. It was him. Dipper Pines.
"Can you hear me?" he worriedly slightly shook with me.
"Y-yeah I am.." I smiled. He was with me and almost alone. If I ignored others in the bar, only us would be there. Sitting on bar chairs.
"Phew. You almost got me. You looked like you would passed just any minute now." he chuckled. What a sweet smile he has.. I was staring at him with my cheeks turning red. I thik that's because of that beer.
"Y-your gurl.. I mean girlfriend must be really lucky, right?" I tried to play it cool.
"Wow, you're really drunk. I should take you home." he laughed
"Hey! I mean it!"
"Well, maybe she would be happy. Too bad. I'm not in relationship."
"And what's her na-WHAT? You don't have a girlfriend? YOU?"
"Yeah? I just said that."
"But why? You're like the perfect type for girls!" I swung my arms
"I'm not girlfriend material, I guess." he laughed

I felt too stunned to be able to answer. Why wouldn't he be the perfect relationship material? Oh, don't tell me.. he's into boys..? It kinda makes sense. They're usually more perfect.

"Oh.. so you're a guy with guy type, then..?"
"Wait, what?-" he looked at me "No, I am not. How did you get that idea?"
I felt that my cheeks were burning like hell. Ugh, I am so dumb!
"W-well.. you're sure that kind of material.. people would ship everyone with you, right..?" great, Wendy. Now I seem like a total psychopath.
At start he didn't say nothing. He was just looking at me. But then he burst laughing and it was such a sweet thing I've ever seen.
Great Wendy, now you know that you're really into someone...

Heyo, guys! Do you still remember me? Missed me? Well I'm back. After a really, really rough time I should be here more often. ^^