Dusk2Dawn (Part 3)

Wendy's POV
I couldn't belived my own eyes. What just happened? Each of them gradually disappeared. We should have listened to Dipper, he was right.. Boy, what now? I am too scared to do something cool. And what's worse, Dipper knows that.

"Don't worry. I'll think something out." he seemed very calm.
"You aren't scared..?" I asked quietly. I felt that my voice began trembling.
"It isn't time for being scared." he replied trying to figure out what he should do. Yet I blushed. It wasn't my fault. He acted like a real man. Like real hero. Even if he sounds like a little girl while screaming. I didn't mind it at all. "Wendy, listen. I want you to stay here, okay?" he looked right into my eyes. I think that I was totally lost in his hazel eyes. He was all scratched almost everywhere.
"Wait, what? You are going there just by yourself? Have you lost your mind?" I frowned. He won't have a chance against that ghosts.
"I have to do something. They need my help."
"But, Dipper, this is almost like suicide. You vs. them? No chance, man." I tried to convice him to not go there. But I could see in his face that he doesn't give a damn about going there alone.

"Dipper, please, listen, this is stupid. You'll get hurt.."
"Wendy, if I don't go there, who will?" I was still frowning. "I have to save your gang. I have to save sister. I have to save you." he got up and went to the middle of the store. Everything around him was flying. "Hey, I am here! Show yourself!" he shouted. I don't get it. He isn't scared? After few seconds two ghosts appeared. Man and woman. Probably husband and wife. I was watching them almost without breathing.
"You!" dead man pointed to Dipper. "You and your friends broke here! To our store!"
"I'm sorry, really. We will leave, if you let us." Dipper tried to calm him down.
"No! We hate teenagers like you! You take everything you want and just go away without any punishment!"
"We didn't know that you are here. We wouldn't do that.."
"Nonsence! You will pay!" he shouted too loudly and started to burn.
"How? Can I pay myself and others out?" Dipper asked, still 'arguing' with him.
"Well-" he stopped burning "Maybe.. It depends if you know any funny dances."

Dipper's POV
You...gotta be kidding me, right? There's no chance I'll do, ugh, Lamby, Lamby Dance..

"Couldn't it be something else?"
"NO!" he started burning again.
"..Maybe..ugh.. I know Lamby, Lamby Dance.." I nervously said. "Buuut! I don't have my costume here with me. What a bad luck." I thought that I had won, but he unpleasantly surprised me. He snapped and I was in costume. "OH, NO." so let me just get this strait. I'm eighteen and I am now wearing lamby costume AND Wendy is watching. Great, just great. Way to go, Dipper. Way to go. I cleared my throat.

"Well-" I knelt on one knee and started waving with my hands. "Who wants a Lamby, Lamby, Lamby?" I pointed to three directions. "I do! I do!" then I waved gradually. "So go up and greet your mammy, mammy, mammy." again I pointed. "Hi there! Hi there!" I repeated waving. Both ghosts applaud and encourage them when I sang and danced. After a while my dance was coming to an end. I was marching. "And don't, don't, don't forget about the baby!" and again I knelt with waving. And as the icing up, I touched with my finger my  face and grinned.

"You're free with your friends, girl!"
"Thank you, sir-wait, what?" but the ghosts were gone. My costume wasn't. I took Wendy and she was suppressing her laughter.
"Ha, ha. Very funny. A guy saved your life, ha, ha." I rolled my eyes.
"Don't be such a dork! It was awesome!" she started laughing. "Can you just wait a minute?" she asked grabing something in her pocket.
"Well, yeah? I just take of costume."
"No! You can't!"
"Why?" she was holding her phone "No.. there's no way I will pose you in.. in this!"
"Oh, c'mon, Dipper!"
"NO!"
"Pretty please?" she adorably smiled.
"W-what?" I shook my head "No, Wendy!" but she did it.
"Sorry, dude, but I want to keep this moment!" she laughed and helped me get out of that costume. Also maybe you're wondering.. well yeah. I look horrible at that photo. Because I was telling her to not do that. You can check it out, tho..

Soon we were standing out in front of the store

Soon we were standing out in front of the store. I went next to mabel telling her what happened.

"Man, what happened?" said Lee rubbing his head.
"You won't belive it, guys!" Wendy said enthusiastically. "Dipper get us out thanks to-" I felt that my cheeks were burning. She turned to me and we slightly smiled at eachother. "baseball bat and started punching them!" everyone shouted.
"Nice one, dude!" we headed home, but Wendy went with us. When we were there, she talked to me. "Hey, Dipper? Can I talk to you?" Mabel went to the Shack, saying goodbye to Wendy.
"Sure. What's up?" I asked.
"I want to thank you. For what you did for us." she smiled rubbing her hand. I laughed.
"If you won't tell anybody, it's no problem." I winked at her. "Well, I have to go. Gruncle Stan will kill me, if I don't help with his shop."
"Oh.. sure." she said kinda blushing.
"You okay?" I put my arm on her shoulder looking into her eyes.
"Y-yeah. I am." she nodded.
"Fine. See you next time." I knew that I should do something, but I'm not sure.. Should I do it or not? Here goes nothing. I leaned and kiss her on forehead. "Night, Wendy." I smiled, waved and went to the Shack.

Wendy's POV
...WHAT?! WHAT JUST HAPPENED?! My cheeks were burning as hell. Like..man! Why did he do that?! I stood there for a couple minutes. I looked at my phone.
"I should.. I should go home." I mumbled and went to my home. When I was in my room I was still blushing. Wendy! You have a boyfriend, remember?! YEA! I took my phone and started texting Robbie.

W: Hey, Robbie! How's it going?
R: Sup. Wanna hear 2morrow my new song?
W: Yea, why not. We can go after that to Greasy's Dinner. :)
R: Nice, u got money?
W: Ugh.. yeah, I do. But I thought that we would go there as like.. I dunno, date?
R: Sounds good. You can invite me, I'm looking forward to it.

Right, he's Robbie. He's not gentleman.

W: I just remembered I have work 2morrow, sorry.

I turned on my TV. Not a gentleman as always. After that I fell asleep.

Hey, everybody! Sorry for not posting! I was playing Skyrim. (Yea, I didn't sleep at all.) But anyways! Here's the last part of Dusk2Dawn.