Blue...

You and hodohie was out dress shopping and wig shopping (for hodohie because her hair is short) but u didn't need to buy make-up because hodohies dad wanted to do our make-up so you both dissuaded to just go  shopping the day before The ball.
~Time skip to dress ,wig ect. shopping~

Hodohie bought a brown wig that came down to just below her butt and you both bought expensive hodohie got a pink one with a single strap  and you got a strapless blue one .

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

you were both walking back to hodohies house when you ran into this old lady that was carrying groceries so u two asked if she needed help

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

you were both walking back to hodohies house when you ran into this old lady that was carrying groceries so u two asked if she needed help .

~~~your pov~~~
"Excuse me miss" hodohie said "yes how may I help u young lady's " the old lady said nicely "well my name is (Y/N) " you said "and I'm hodohie" hodohie said "and we was wondering if you would like us to help u pack your groceries to your house" you said "well thank you that would be quite help full and I'm Jillian " Jillian said she handed u and hodohie some of the bags and you too flowed her to her house "please do come in and have some tea I would love my grandson to meet you two " Jillian said "ok but we can't stay to long" you and hodohie said at the same time and flowed her in "IM HOME COME DOWN STAIRS I HAVE 2 PEOPLE ID LIKE U TO MEET PLEASE !" Jillian yelled up stairs and down came a boy with brown hair and brown eyes and he had a handsome features (A.N the picture at the main top is him) "hello my name is Yuki " Yuki said with a seductive smirk that made you blush a little "h-hello I'm (Y-Y/N) and this is hodohie" is all u could shutter out ....

Ok Well there u go another terrible chapter but I'm just going throw a lot right now and I'm just so sleepy so I'm going to bed goodnight my cherry blossoms ~Lea out

Hikaru x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें