Confession

It was a normal day in the host club when you suddenly had a new customer you hadn't met her yet "hello my name is (Y/N), how are you today my lady?" he said as you bowed. She suddenly blushed "my names Elizabeth.." she shifts her shoulders slightly as she looks at her feet. you smile at her with a gentle look "would you like to take a seat somewhere with me?" you hold out your hand to her. she smiles and says as she takes your hand "yes please". you guide her over to a couch and you sit down as she does "so what made you come see me today?" you ask her smiling "well..." she says as she plays with her dress "I had to tell you something (Y/N)-kun", you look at her "and what might that be Elizabeth?" she looked up at you with a level of seriousness that you'd never seen before " I know that you don't really know me but I wanted to tell you that I really like you (Y/N)-kun! so.. would you please be my boyfriend?!" she looks at you blushing so dark it looks like shes sunburned. your taken back by this "Elizabeth.. I'm sorry.. but I don't like girls.." you say to her with a sad look on your face "but we can still be friends if you want" she looks at you with shock "b-but..." she starts to cry "no... please don't cry" you say as you wipe a tear from her cheek "a beautiful lady such as yourself shouldn't waste a single tear on someone like me.. I would only make you sad in the end.." you say to her trying to make her feel better but it only makes it worse. She suddenly busts out into a fit of tears and screams "your lying to me! How dare you act like I'm stupid!" She yells as you reach out to try and calm her down she draws her hand back and slaps you across the face "mark my words (Y/N)-Kun! You will live to regret this!" She shouts as she jumps up and storms out the door. You turn around shocked to see the whole place starring at you "dawg..." one of the thugs visiting to watch the girls in there natural habitat walks up to you " that's though dawg... you really had that girl fucked all the way up I'm talking tore up from the floor up..." you rolled your eyes at him "shut up Ray.. the bitch had some nerve anyways coming and confessing to me like I'm someone she can have without even knowing. I mean yeah she was hot but fuck outta here! The fuck she thought this was? The club?" You rolled your eyes as you saw hikaru walk through the club doors and over to you "aight cuzz I'll see you later" Is what ray says as he walks away "cuzz?" Hikaru looks at you confused. You giggle slightly "just an old friend.." you smile at him "you look great today" he blushes slightly and compliments you back "you do as well"

Sorry for the short update but I've got ideas brewing in my mind for more chapters and stories :)