*IMAGINE 4*

This Imagine is for SieraSmith6

You were in Vegas for a few weeks vacation time...and you were officially in your party mode...right when you got unpacked in your hotel room, you got your party dress on and went into every club you could find...you danced with many gorgeous guys during your party time. It wasn't until the last club that you went to, a very hip club called 'Body English'. 

A very sexy guy with red streaks in his hair offered to buy you a few drinks and to dance with him. You loved dancing with him...he was so charming and very intensifyingly seductive. You and he danced and talked for hours...but as the evening lingered, he realized how drunk you were becoming, and offered to take you someplace else...you were extremely clingy to him now, and he was liking it...you eagerly followed him to his car, then he took you to your suite at the Mirage...where you and he had a wild rock n roll night...the next morning you woke up and he was gone, and you had one hell of a hangover. You didn't much think of that night until 8 months later, you were at home and very pregnant...you knew how it happened, but you didn't know who the father was. All you knew was where to possibly find him...but did you want too.

exactly one week later, you gave birth to twins a boy and a girl...you decided to name the little girl Naomi and you named the boy you named Christopher...your brother Klayton came over to help with the kids, and when he asked you who the father was...you just shrugged your shoulders, but managed to show Klayton a photo of him...Klayton was a little irritated but left the house and gave Criss a call.

As soon as Klayton called him and told him, Criss was very quiet for a long time...then when Klayton sent Criss a picture of you, and he knew that he was telling the truth for Criss remembered the night very well...Criss dropped everything and told Klayton that he would like to see his kids. Criss traveled to Klayton's house, where he was going to meet up with you and see his two kids for the first time. As soon as he saw his little baby's he fell in love with them...and after a few weeks of being around you...he fell in love with you too...and the very next year Criss put a wedding ring on your finger and moved you and his baby's to his home Serenity.