*IMAGINE 42*

You were hand selected out of a large group of Loyals to be a special guest at one of Criss Angel's secret warehouses somewhere in Vegas...he gives you and some others a personal grand tour...while telling you about his signature pieces that was stored there. You and many of the others laughed when you saw one of Criss's crew dancing with Natasha...his mannequin.

When Criss led you all to the larger room in the warehouse where he had his cutting in-two display...one of the guys that was in the back asked if Criss could cut him in-two...Criss laughed at his suggestion but agreed to do a smaller version of the demonstration...if he really wanted him too. The man said yes...so Criss hypnotized him then pulled out a small battery operated saw. He then had one of the guys place a piece of paper around his arm then once everything was fair...he began cutting the mans arm off!! Right when it was off...blood spewed everywhere...and he jokingly asks if anyone else would like a limb removed...then as he was holding the mans arm...he told him to point...and without his arm being attached it pointed...then he asked him to make a fist...after the adrenaline was gone he told his crew men to escort him out.

Criss slapped his hands together...and asked you and the others to move on to the next spot. Which was where he was ran over to Joaquin Ayala and told him he wasn't allowed to play on the fork lift while he had guests in the warehouse...for it was too dangerous. Joaquin began to cuss at him in Spanish...then jerked on the gear and the forklift moved forward hard...and one of the teeth speared Criss right through his stomach. Then he was lifted up and you we're so scared you actually screamed loudly...then fainted. Criss was set down then jumped off the fork prong laughing his ass off...but when he noticed you...he picked you up and took you to his private office and gently put a cool rag on your head.

You woke up shaking & crying and all you wanted to do was hug him to make sure he was alive and OK...he held you tightly and said it was just a mindfreak...and added how sorry he was for scaring you so badly...then added how sweet you was...and wondered if you'd like to go out with him after the tour was over...you still shaken up say yes. He gives you his beautiful smile...and says perfect.

He completes his warehouse tour by his attempt to catch a nail coming out of a high-powered nail gun...after the demonstration went very wrong and the nail speared right through the center of Criss's hand...he was cussing and screaming...but refused to get into the ambulance without you joining him...for he gave you his word about that dinner date. They removed the nail and stitched his hand and wrapped it...he refused to accept any pain meds...then jumped in the cab and asked you if you'd like to have a private home dinner instead of a public one...you agreed to his idea...he took you to Serenity, then ordered takeout...that delivered...after the lovely meal with your hero...he calmly asks you to sleep with him.

It took you a moment for his question to sink in...but how could you refuse someone you loved and adored so much...you nervously shake your head yes to him...he moves closer to you and as he lifts you up effortlessly, he kisses you sweetly on your lips. Once he got you into his bedroom he laid you down...then slowly stripped you down...and made sweet love to you until the morning came around.

You woke up that afternoon with Criss still tightly wrapped around you...as you tried to move out...he grabbed you back down...and drowned you with butterfly kisses...and begged you never to leave him...you wrapped your arms around his head and shoulders...and told him you never would...until he sent you away. Criss sheepishly looked up at you and said with a laugh that... That wasn't happening anytime soon. You laid back down and told him how much you loved and adored everything about him.