*IMAGINE 86*

It was your 18th birthday and you were sitting alone at the table looking at your birthday cake that your friend brought over for you...but she couldn't stay for she had to work...you were a little depressed spending your birthday by yourself...but you humored yourself by making a wish and blowing out the candles...as soon as the candles were out...all the lights in the house went out too...you reached for your lighter, and when you relit the candles...and turned around to turn the lights back on...when you walked right into a solid figure...the lights came back on and Criss Angel was standing right there in front of you holding a wrapped present in his hand.

He gave you his whiplash smile and handed you the gift, and kissed your cheek and said happy birthday sweetie...you jumped up and down, and screeched a little as you jumped into his arms for a big hug...then you eagerly opened the gift...and saw an authentic Criss Angel jean jacket, with his logo on the front...and his Skull logo on the back...and the word Mindfreak on the left sleeve...and Criss Angel on the right sleeve....but the most special thing you noticed was that on the left side above the top pocket was your name inscribed on it with the words Loyal Angel in front of your name...you anxiously put it on, and spun around in a circle admiring it...saying how much you love it.

You jump up and kiss Criss on his cheek very close to his mouth...then he plops his arm around you and asks you if he could have a piece of cake and ice cream with you...for the party...you look at him a little confused and ask him what party...he spun a full circle and snapped his fingers twice...the lights flashed momentarily...then he hollered now!!! the lights came back on and the room was full of your friends and even some of his friends...to celebrate your special day...where you all danced and partied the day away...once the party was over and everyone left...you headed to your room...thinking what a perfect day it was...until you walked into your bedroom...and was shocked when you saw Criss laying in your bed...waiting for you...for he had one more present to share with you...that he knew you were wishing for all day...and he gave it to you...and so much more...he truly was the most amazing and magical guy in the world.