*IMAGINE 24*

This Imagine is for SieraSmith6

You are a young single mom, and your dad is Criss Angel but you didn't know it yet...Your mom didn't approve of the guy that you were seeing, and she tried to tell you he was no good...but you told her that he loved you...9 months later you were pregnant and he was gone...you raised your little girl Ashley on your own other than with the help of your mom. 

Ashley was now 5 years old, and into everything...your mom told you that you and her granddaughter was more than welcome to stay with her...but you really wanted a place of your own. It took longer than you thought, but you found a cute little house, with three rooms in it...you decided you wanted it, so you began packing, then paid the down payment on it...then paid 450.00 a month on rent...which for Vegas it was very reasonable. 

You wanted to go back on the dating trail to try and find a suitable guy that would be good for Ashley...and the perfect guy for you...you have your mom take care of Ashley as you go out...but after many failed dates, you wonder if it was just the wrong guys, or maybe it was you...then you began to let your mind wander, and wondered what you were going to say to Ashley when she was older, and she asked about her daddy...it made you think about who your dad was...for you never knew about him either...in the past your mom would just ignore you...or change the subject.

Beens your mom wasn't going to tell you, you decided to go to one of your mom's acquaintances...you went to your godfather Klayton Scott and asked him if he knew who your real father was...Klayton got real quiet and saw your mom's reaction, but Klayton put his arm around you and asked you to go for a walk with him...and when Klayton told you that your father was Criss Angel...you almost fell on your ass...you couldn't believe it...you were a daughter of the World's Greatest Illusionist!! And your mom never told you...Klayton then offered to introduce you to him, and you got real excited, and very nervous at the same time...but you said you really wanted to know your dad.

Three days went by and Klayton came to your new home and asked you if you were ready to meet him...you followed him to his vehicle, and he drove you and Ashley to The Luxor, then took you to his Mindfreak Administration Office...after you three were inside the office, Klayton told him something in his ear, then kissed your cheek and left. Criss slowly stood up and approached you with a very sad expression on his face. You ask him if he was alright, and without another word he wraps his arms around you and Ashley at the same time, and through his tears, he tells you he didn't know...and that no one ever told him he had a child...after the emotional moment passed, he wipes his eyes and says one day nothing, and the next day he has a daughter and a granddaughter!...That his days just keep getting more and more interesting.

He took Ashley from your arms and gave her a kiss on the cheek, then showed her some bits of magic...as he sat down on the floor with her, you and he have a very long conversation about everything...and from then on whenever you needed a babysitter, Criss said that he would take his grandfatherly duties and take care of her instead of your mother...you told him that you would bring her over to see him frequently...for you were still looking for a good father figure for her, and good boyfriend material for you.

Criss told you that was a great idea, for every child should never go without a daddy...then he asked you if it was alright if his girlfriend could be around Ashley when he babysat her...you told him that if he approved of her being around his granddaughter...then you would too...he gave you his kind smile and said that she was a very nice girl and that she really loved kids as much as he did.

Two days later you were at Serenity dropping Ashley off for Criss and Kc to babysit...that's when you met Kc's two kids...Rachel and Johnny...they were twins, and they were both 3 years old...right when Ashley saw them she wanted to go play...you immediately liked Kc a lot, then asked Criss to wish you luck for you were going on your date with Leland Blaine Chapman...Criss looked at you and tells you jokingly to watch out for him, for he knew his father very well, and Leland was a real smooth talker...you smile at your dad, and tell him thanks for that warning.

The first thing you and Leland talk about during your dinner date with him was that you had a little girl named Ashley and that you were looking for a serious relationship, with a man that would be a good father for her...Leland stopped you in mid conversation, and said he had kids too, and that he was looking for a young woman, that was serious about him, and that could help him raise his kids...after the first few dates with him...you told your dad that you hit the jackpot with Leland...for his kids really liked you, and Leland really loved Ashley...Criss kissed you on the forehead, and told you how happy he was for you...and Ashley for she was going to have a daddy around the house.

Exactly 1 year later you and Leland were married, and instead of moving to Hawaii, Leland moved to Vegas and started his own Bounty Hunter facility in Sin City...that way you wouldn't have to leave your family behind. Which was all around the best thing Leland said he ever did.