AMA 2015

~•~

Shawn

It was the best night for me. Hailee and I received an award and we are very happy about that. I wished Camila and her band mates got one too.

I texted Camila and asked where she was, because I miss her so much. We're best friends since the Austin Mahone tour. I feel bad when I got the news that they already broke up. I don't know the exact reason but Camila told me that Austin was cheating on her last summer. Ughh, that jerk.

Anyway. I'm right here sitting with Hailee Steinfeld in front of the bartender. We decided to stay and hang out for a moment.

Then suddenly I felt the vibrations from my pocket coming from my phone. I grabbed the device from my pocket and connected the security patterns. The notification made my heart skipped a bit as it says 'From Camila'.

From: Camila ❤

Hey, I'm here with my girls. Find me somewhere in the crowd if you want to see me.

A smirk grew from my lips as I read her message. Then I hear Hailee coughing playfully from my side as I put my phone back on my pocket.

"Hey, what are you smirking at?" Hailee chuckled but at the same time, confused.

"Nothing, I just need to see Camila." I said.

"Good Luck." She said.

I chugged the wine as it burns down my throat quickly as possible and walked to the dancing crowd. I don't really know how to dance so I just swayed at the beat of the music.

"Shawn!" A familiar voice that I love the most said. I turned back, seeing Camila making her way to me, avoiding to get bumped throughout the crowd but failed.

She tripped on her heels and I quickly grabbed her by my arms before anything could happen to her. Our faces are just inches away. I can actually feel her breath hitting against my nose.

Her eyes flicked open and grew widely. I realized that we're on a very complicated position as we blushed at the same time. I can tell that I'm not comfortable on that position with her, it's embarassing to be honest. I quickly get her up and we exchanges akward smiles. Why is it so akward? We're best friends and we know each other well.

Camila started to dance like crazy. Bringing her sexy figure to the beat. God, I can't resist on that body of hers. Even earlier when we were inside our car, I can't stop staring at her. She's so attractive and perfect. That's why lots of celebrities are so attracted at her. My bestie, Jacob Whitesides once had a crush on Camila. He said the same I was saying right now about her.

"Shawn, go move your body. I know you're a good dancer, aren't you?" She teased. Her sexy voice, one thing I can't resist. I blushed at the fact that she knows how I dance. Well, as you can see, I danced with her while they were touring on Toronto and they chose me as their guest. What can I do? I felt the beat of their song called Brave, Honest and Beautiful. I shake my booty like jerk there, don't care what people says. The best thing is that, I have the chance to hug her in front of the crowd. She didn't refuse my hug, that gives my manhood a little jump. I felt her big booty on my little Shawn. God, it's so soft. It gives me an urge to fuck her already.

"Uh... I'll try." I said and I did, shaking my body a bit.

"Shawn, put some energy." She said and she grabbed my hand and spin me.

"Woah," My grew wide as I spin around. She's turning me on. I stopped myself and shook my head from my swirling thoughts, smirking at her.

"You're trying me huh?" I asked. I was about to grab her but the music changes into a romantic, slow sound.