Señorita (Part 1)

~•~

A very warm morning for the people in Miami, noting that summer is getting near. The life there was so simple and so peaceful. That's what the young Cuban girl thought as she was living there for about three years now. Karla Camila Cabello is a twenty one year old girl who works as a waitress on a cafe nearby her apartment. It was her only source of income to provide her needs for every day life. She has no family left as she can remember. She was just eighteen back then, all alone on her parent's house when their neighbors told her that her parents died in a car crash. At first she refused to believe them so she left her parent's house to find them, with only a luggage of her clothes and enough money for her trip. With little hope of finding her mother and her father. She landed here in Miami to stay for awhile. She enters a cafe nearby there and when she walks in, a news playing on the television. As she reads the headline, her breath hitches and her heart stops a beat. She walks out of the cafe and bursts out in tears. That is when she knew that her parents are really dead. She ended up on her apartment, crying out all night. It's been three years and the wound from her heart is still fresh. But that didn't stop her from living, she thought that she had to start out a new life again. Her mother wouldn't be happy if she'll just give up on life. She thought there's so many wonderful things to explore around this world. She just needs to find them.

The fresh breeze of summer air brushes against Camila's skin as she walks out from her apartment. She's wearing her pastel pink cafe uniform and a not so elegant scarf around her neck. She has a full day shift, that means this day will be tiring as hell. She walks in from the backdoor of the cafe as she pulls her hair up and put it in a ponytail.

"Good morning," Marga greeted as she prepares the bacon sandwhiches in two plates.

Marga is her first and only best friend here in Miami. These two had been working for two years in the cafe. She's going to leave Miami too soon for a work in New York. Camila is trying to distant herself from her so she wouldn't be that dramatic when Marga leaves.

"Hmm..." Camila hums in reply and grabs the two plates of bacon sandwich from the table.

She walks out of the kitchen and serves the food to the table number five. Taking a step forward, she catches someone staring at her. A pair of gorgeous brown eyes. Her heart flutters as she stares at the person for a moment. A handsome man who's just playing with his coffee is staring right at her. Suddenly her co-waitress walks into his table and picks up the empty plates. This blocked their eye-staring session but the man shifted a bit, trying to keep his eyes intact with the gorgeous Latina. He was distracted by her that he can't finish his cup of coffee. He leans onto the side before he can lose the sight of the beautiful waitress. Soon as the waitress on his table left, he finally saw the full figure of very attractive woman who's looking back at him with a smirk plastered on her face. The man was so lost in her eyes. He was stunned. It's the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen in his life.

Camila quickly walks back on the kitchen, catching her breath. She felt like she walked a kilometer. The image of the stranger kept replaying in her head. The way he stares at her made her body weak. His hazel-brown eyes screams sex. Dirty as it sounds but it's the best word to describe it. Her hand are tightly placed on her chest, still trying to gather air.

"Camila?"

The Latina's eyes grew wide as she turned around to face Marga.

"What happened to you? Are you having an asthma attack again?" She asks as she hands her inhaler to her.

Camila grabbed the inhaler and sprayed a two in her mouth. Her panting eases as she finally regains control over her breath.

"You should leave and take a rest now, mija."